coal686

Senior Moderator / Developer Rel. / Mod Liaison
Staff member
Apr 13, 2012
Tampa-ish, FL
OnePlus 9 Pro
c. proprietary driver code which HTC refuses to release...ie... 3d drivers, etc
2. HTC's own "lazy coding"...ie...

C. It would be nice if they released 3D driver source so we could get a working 3d cam in Sense 4 and AOSP.

2. If you decompile one of their skins, you'll find multiple copies of png files like the lock ring. Only one is the image the skin uses, the rest are useless. They also use 9 png and repeating 9 png files hidden in hard to decompile m10 files to make theming harder.

Sent from my Evo 3D CDMA using Tapatalk 2

rp56

Feb 8, 2013
Nazism v7

Sent from my HTC Sensation using xda app-developers app

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Added: English source: http://www.gottabemobile.com/2012/06...et-jelly-bean/

List of devices that will receove Android 4.1 Jelly Bean. There a translate from russian HTC support. Here are the lucky models:

HTC One X
    HTC One S
    HTC One V
    HTC One XC
    HTC One XT
    HTC DROID Incredible 4G LTE
    HTC EVO 4G LTE
    HTC EVO V
    HTC EVO 3D
    HTC Sensation
    HTC Sensation 4G
    HTC Sensation XE
    HTC Sensation XL
    HTC Amaze 4G
    HTC Raider
    HTC Rezound
    HTC Desire C
    HTC Desire V
    HTC Desire VT
    HTC Desire VC

With translater: "The first update to this version of the operating system is expected in the fall of this year and will be released before the end of the 4th quarter, and possibly in the first quarter of next year.
    And here is a list of models who do not receive such an upgrade:"

HTC Aria
    HTC ChaCha
    HTC Desire
    HTC Desire S
    HTC Desire HD
    HTC Desire Z
    HTC DROID Eris
    HTC DROID Incredible
    HTC DROID Incredible 2
    HTC Merge
    HTC EVO 4G
    HTC EVO 4G Design
    HTC EVO 4G Shift,
    HTC Explorer
    HTC G1 (Dream)
    HTC Hero
    HTC Hero (Sprint)
    HTC Hero S
    HTC Inspire 4G
    HTC Incredible S
    HTC Legend
    HTC Merge
    HTC MyTouch 3G
    HTC MyTouch 3G Слайд
    HTC MyTouch 4G
    HTC MyTouch 4G Слайд
    HTC Hero
    HTC Rhyme
    HTC Salsa
    HTC статус
    HTC T-Mobile G2
    HTC Thunderbolt
    HTC Wildfire
    HTC Wildfire S

(C) HTC Russian Support
    Well then I hope sprint covers the update to jellybean for us and you get lost in limbo with your unlocked 3D on ics forever so you can haha @ that! :D

Maybe that update is another ics build to prepare it for jellybean sort of what like Samsung just did.

Sent from my SPH-L900 using xda app-developers app

I'd have to look at the kernel source for the Valentine's Day update to say if it is a preparation or not. Like I've stated in other threads HTC stuck with PMEM memory allocation instead of updating to ION memory allocation in the kernel. ION is a requirement for Android 4.1+

私のエピック4Gのタッチから送られてきた。
    Hi, will be possible to port ion memory allocation to Evo 3D kernel when jb kernel source for ville c2 will be released?

Inviato dal mio Evo 3D GSM

I'm currently looking at the villec2 ics source and Samsung msm8660 kernels to see how they got it going. It isn't a simple thing to do though cause it isn't a copy and paste thing. Also the camera drivers have to be changed for usage of ION and personally I'm not that skilled in coding at all

私のEVO 3Dから送信される。
    I'll believe it when I see it

Sent from my PG86100 using xda app-developers app
    I dont know why people are getting so worked up over jellybean. There's no need to name call anybody even if they deserve it. Besides like he said, we are lucky to have a working jb rom right now from Mazda. Show some damn appreciation for our devs who are putting hard work into it.
    The majority of devs reside on xda and if we didn't have them, we all would be sitting there with our thumbs up our asses with lame stock roms and no enhancements. It would be nice to have an official ota of jellybean, but Im not going to let the wait for one be my overwhelming obsession. Go try out jb rom that Mazda has been working on in the dev section of cdma.