MultiSim - Dual-Sim-Card Manager

Search This thread

bever86

Apr 7, 2010
Arnhem
hey,

I really like the idea of this app. The only problem is that it's not working for me.

I'm running Android 2.2 on a HTC HD2. The app is installed and finds my active Simcard but it doesn't seem to detect the second one.
Also tried to use the analog widget but that just makes me not have signal for a little bit and then it jumps back to my main Simcard.

I'm using the Magicsim 26th-A 3G dual sim (( link: www magicsim com/en/dual_sim_show.asp?id=88&sort2name=20&name=26th-A%203G%20dual%20sim ))
(new member so not allowed to post links apperently)
with a Dutch Vodafone simcard as main and a UK Vodafone simcard as second.

I would really like to get this application working as the base application in the simcard does not work at all.

Do you think it can work? :)

Last edited:

naboleo

Aug 4, 2006
Confirmed, switching from widget is not working with 26th version, but sim provider/icon is detected correctly

Last edited:

c3p9

Aug 6, 2007
I have a dual sim adapter from Simore running on a Samsung Galaxy S (android 2.1) and Multisim can't switch between icons automatically :(.

magnus48

Jul 3, 2007
chineseleper, Can I use your program in a TWIN SIM by Vodafone?.

A TWIN SIM card is the original Vodafone card with 2 numbers inside it. The problem with the new ones is that It has only one password and therefore I can´t select the line with the password switching on and off the phone (like olders twin sim)

There is an app by vodafone called stk.apk but It is not available on android phones, like my Nexus One. I have tried to install it in system/app but I couldn´t.

Thanks in advance,

I use this app to know which line i'm using.

To change from one line to the other you need to enter in SIM toolkit.

Good program and very usefull thanks!!!

dragang

Jan 5, 2010
Kladovo
update some icons

Please can you put attached icons for network from serbia mts, telenor and vip and attach new apps in this forum. Thanks it good apps.

Attachments

• icons.zip
    12.5 KB · Views: 24

j4velin

Inactive Recognized Developer
Sep 29, 2008
j4velin.de
i really like the idea of the app :)
can you recommend a dual-sim-card adapter working with your app?

anubius

Jul 3, 2008
Lviv
Please can you put attached icons for network from serbia mts, telenor and vip and attach new apps in this forum. Thanks it good apps.

Here is apk with icons you wanted. Just uninstall the one you have and install again.

Attachments

• signedde.qianqin.multisim-1.apk
    153.1 KB · Views: 108

anubius

Jul 3, 2008
Lviv
i really like the idea of the app :)
can you recommend a dual-sim-card adapter working with your app?

So you have to keep in mind that this software works only with Analog Dual SIM adaptors. They are not so easy to find these days. I bought one from this place: http://www.g-telware.de/en/index.html and it works very good. The only thing you have to careful is that these adaptors are a bit thicker than others and might not easily fit in the phone. Most of the Dual SIM cards like Magic SIM work only through software called STK (SIM tookkit app) but not Multisim app. I think developer is not working on new version anymore (I might be wrong). It would be cool if this app can work using STK by switching Digital DUal SIM.

chineseleper

Jul 10, 2007
hey guys,

I updated the app with more icons, support for more adapters and some additional features.

I also managed to negotiate a special deal for multsim users: 15€ discount for a Hypercard 3G. This reduces the final price including wordwide shipping to only €49. Simply install the app and click the banner on the bottom for getting your personal code.

Please rate 5 stars :)

anubius

Jul 3, 2008
Lviv
It is nice you keep updating this app. Do you know if this hypercard works with Gingerbread?

chineseleper

Jul 10, 2007
I am using a HyperCard 3G with my Samsung Galaxy S Plus running 2.3.4. I have a MagicSim 3G and an analog adapter, too, but they don't work with my new O2 sim card, only the HyperCard 3G does.

Wojtas89

Mar 22, 2013
Is it normal that when I have only 1 sim inside the phone, I can see black screen like this:

http://oi48.tinypic.com/6dvl0p.jpg

I have not tried this with second card (I dont have a adapter yet).
I have JB 4.2.2, but on the phone Samsung Wave 8500 (alpha dev version from XDA :) ).

edit: I think the problem is with modem scripts, never mind.

Last edited:

Chastre

Jan 31, 2014
not working

So, i installed multisim on my thl t100s but he only recognizes one of the sim cards as shown on the pic(nvm, can't post pics. Only when i reach 10 posts), you can also notice that the phone recognizes and has signal for both of the sim cards.

Has this happened to anyone else? How did you solve it? Dunno if it is relevant but the sim that it is not recognizing is on the 2nd slot, being a Vodafone PT carrier. The phone is originaly a dualsim, so i'm not using any adapter of any sort...

Jdgp42

Feb 10, 2010
So, i installed multisim on my thl t100s but he only recognizes one of the sim cards as shown on the pic(nvm, can't post pics. Only when i reach 10 posts), you can also notice that the phone recognizes and has signal for both of the sim cards.

Has this happened to anyone else? How did you solve it? Dunno if it is relevant but the sim that it is not recognizing is on the 2nd slot, being a Vodafone PT carrier. The phone is originaly a dualsim, so i'm not using any adapter of any sort...

As you might notice this threat hasn't been updated since 29th November 2011 at 08:30 AM. So I guest you will not have any support.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Hello everyone else who uses more than one sim card with your android phone. I've created something really useful for us!

MultiSim
    Application is available in English, German, Chinese (thx Yujie) and French (thx Vincent).

MultiSim tracks all sim cards used by the phone and gives them icons which is always shown on the notification bar. This way you can always see which sim card you are currently using. Icons can be changed or hidden for easier distinguishing. Dual-sim-adapter users can switch their sim cards with the included Widget. HyperCard 3G, MagicSim 3G (in 007 Mode) and analog adapters are supported.

Download in Android Market if you're interessed and give me some feedback here!

Special Deal: I managed to negotiate a special deal for anyone interested in buying a HyperCard 3G: € 15 discount! :D Simply use the App to get your coupon code.

Download from Market (recommended for auto-update) or as an attachment from this post.
    multisimdownload.png

Don't forget to give it 5 stars if you like it :)