iOS 7 Icon Pack!

Search This thread

crutchcorn

Dec 26, 2013
Sacramento, CA
Hey guys! This is Crutchcorn. This is my very first app! This will be updated as I am terrible at this as of now.

I kept getting sick and tired of not finding any good iOS 7 Icon Packs with the original icons! As this is a VERY new thing for me I have noticed some difficulties with applying the app theme in LauncherPro but my phone is running on 2.3.3 so that might have something to do with it. Please let me know how it works for you! :fingers-crossed: Hope it works!!!!

(Note: If applying a theme doesn't work for you try applying it manually using something like Icon Changer :) )

Version: 0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.1

(Also noting: If a moderator moves or blocks this could they please PM me! I am VERY new (my first post!) to XDA so please lemme know what I'm doing wrong. No harm intended!)

Also, to be obious I did not make these icons, only made them into an APK. :highfive:

Attachments

• ios7iconpack.apk
    732.4 KB · Views: 42,241

crutchcorn

Dec 26, 2013
Sacramento, CA
Hold on, I'm just trying it now... I'm newly switcher from iOS to Android.
Hey there, you may also want to try to get root on your phone, and to get
Blurred System UI
Flat Styled Color Bar
Flat Style Module
And if you really want to get fancy you can also grab a CM11 ROM and install Flat Style Theme.
There's so much more I could put here, but I don't want to waste anyone's time if they don't want it

babaroga73

Jul 9, 2006
Xiaomi Poco F3
Hey there, you may also want to try to get root on your phone, and to get
Blurred System UI
Flat Styled Color Bar
Flat Style Module
And if you really want to get fancy you can also grab a CM11 ROM and install Flat Style Theme.
There's so much more I could put here, but I don't want to waste anyone's time if they don't want it

If I might say, I've been so bold to extract icons from apk, since I don't have any suitable launchers , but my LG g3 supports editing single icons and applying png files... Seem to me they're a bit on a small size, I'd like them to be like 3 pixels from the edge of the png, not smaller (with more transparent space on each size) ... if that makes sense ... besides that , all icons are "pitch perfect" iOS.
But at this moment , I went with ClickUI / PopUI style ...

anyways, great effort !!

Last edited:

crutchcorn

Dec 26, 2013
Sacramento, CA
If I might say, I've been so bold to extract icons from apk, since I don't have any suitable launchers , but my LG g3 supports editing single icons and applying png files... Seem to me they're a bit on a small size, I'd like them to be like 3 pixels from the edge of the png, not smaller (with more transparent space on each size) ... if that makes sense ... besides that , all icons are "pitch perfect" iOS.

No I know, and if I am to continue development I have very bold plans (to make a 1:1 clone of iOS as much as possible [only better ;D]) with support for many launchers and just a lot more than this. They are a bit small, but I did this in one evening so eh. It totally makes sense. That's cause it's extracted right from iOS firmware. I want to find someone with a rooted iPad Air 2 (so they can send me a pull of EVERYTHING on internal).... If you know anything like that I may consider getting back into developing this...

babaroga73

Jul 9, 2006
Xiaomi Poco F3
No I know, and if I am to continue development I have very bold plans (to make a 1:1 clone of iOS as much as possible [only better ;D]) with support for many launchers and just a lot more than this. They are a bit small, but I did this in one evening so eh. It totally makes sense. That's cause it's extracted right from iOS firmware. I want to find someone with a rooted iPad Air 2 (so they can send me a pull of EVERYTHING on internal).... If you know anything like that I may consider getting back into developing this...
I've got iPad mini 1 , and iPad 1 (for retro iOS6 icons) ... I'm guessing that these icons are on the smaller resolution size ... If it would help , I'll gladly extract them in a day or two ... do you know any paths for them etc. something of help ? That green felt is not something we entirely easy got rid of.

Oh, wait .... Damn, my iPad mini is still on iOS6 ...

Reactions: crutchcorn

crutchcorn

Dec 26, 2013
Sacramento, CA
I've got iPad mini 1 , and iPad 1 (for retro iOS6 icons) ... I'm guessing that these icons are on the smaller resolution size ... If it would help , I'll gladly extract them in a day or two ... do you know any paths for them etc. something of help ? That green felt is not something we entirely easy got rid of.

Oh sweet! Those both work! I could possibly do a bit with iOS 6 stuff as well. Oh jeez... It's been so long and I've sense removed my backups from the device.... I'm not sure but MAY (no promises) be able to get an Apple device for a bit to do a bit of reminding myself. It's okay if you Mini is iOS 6 I suppose... If you'd like I could help you get it onto iOS 7 and then root it, but if that's not an option I fully understand as well. :) TBH I did this a while ago. I had been part of the jailbreaking world sense iPhone OS 3 and I moved over to Android and gave away my iPod touch right before iOS 7 came out

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Hey guys! This is Crutchcorn. This is my very first app! This will be updated as I am terrible at this as of now.

I kept getting sick and tired of not finding any good iOS 7 Icon Packs with the original icons! As this is a VERY new thing for me I have noticed some difficulties with applying the app theme in LauncherPro but my phone is running on 2.3.3 so that might have something to do with it. Please let me know how it works for you! :fingers-crossed: Hope it works!!!!

(Note: If applying a theme doesn't work for you try applying it manually using something like Icon Changer :) )

Version: 0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.1

(Also noting: If a moderator moves or blocks this could they please PM me! I am VERY new (my first post!) to XDA so please lemme know what I'm doing wrong. No harm intended!)

Also, to be obious I did not make these icons, only made them into an APK. :highfive:

Oh, wait .... Damn, my iPad mini is still on iOS6 ...
    There are some icons uploaded to deviantart... They are free, and I'm sure if you ask to borrow them the creator will gladly do so... As long as his/her work is acknowledged http://dtafalonso.deviantart.com/gallery/
    Hope that helps! And I hope I'm not breaking any copyright rules... If I am, please delete this post, it's not my intention :eek: :angel: