[PPC][PDA] Opera Mobile 10.3 [Flash finally working]

Search This thread

Larry Brent

Oct 8, 2006
Downloaded and tested but N-TV Livestream is not possible. Says your flash version is 9 but you need at least 10.2.:(

raspar

Jan 23, 2010
Downloaded and tested but N-TV Livestream is not possible. Says your flash version is 9 but you need at least 10.2.:(

is a newer version of flash? Alternatively, there is a browser with Flash support for WM? : (

see:
raspar.kapak.sweb.cz/OPERA%2010.png

(To prevent spam on the XDA forums, ALL new users prevented from posting outside links in their messages. After approximately 10 posts, you will be able to post outside links. Thank you for understanding!)

sorry for my bad english.

spkraul

Nov 4, 2012
Naxos
I developed a new version for samsung i8000

Since adobe flash lite 3.1 there was a lack in supporting this phone and windows mobile phone generally, because adobe stopped publishing flash lite versions for wm operating system So i decided to develop my flash version for samsung i8000 You can find it here It fulfills the requirements for viewing Youtube and this was my main goal when started this project I have tested on my phone and works great. i hope it can work on other samsung wm phones such as omnia pro and i900 If i had the names of the flash files for htc hd2 etc i could publish a version for it too i am waiting for your comments about testing or improving it

Reactions: alabama20

alabama20

Dec 24, 2010
Bratislava
Since adobe flash lite 3.1 there was a lack in supporting this phone and windows mobile phone generally, because adobe stopped publishing flash lite versions for wm operating system So i decided to develop my flash version for samsung i8000 You can find it here It fulfills the requirements for viewing Youtube and this was my main goal when started this project I have tested on my phone and works great. i hope it can work on other samsung wm phones such as omnia pro and i900 If i had the names of the flash files for htc hd2 etc i could publish a version for it too i am waiting for your comments about testing or improving it

Hi! How did you get youtube working in Opera? I have an OMNIA II too, I have Opera Mobile 10.3 beta and I installed your flash plugin. But when I go on a video it just comes up with an error that the file cannot be opened :(

spkraul

Nov 4, 2012
Naxos
i never had opera 10.3 . 10.3 is 10 beta 3. i tried the plugin on opera 9.7 and opera 10 final version. 9.7 is on memory and 10 on storage. where is your opera installed ? i also have youtube 2.4.4 installed? how about you ? what message you get when flash fail ?

Top Liked Posts