[UTIL][WIN][ALL Android Devices]APK Installer for Android Devices FINAL

Search This thread

quangnhut123

Nov 29, 2009
This is another tool i wrote with simple to run and operate ! Just drag apk files and drop into yellow zone, everything is complete !

b89d15425906b492299410dce0dc63c3_49153809.apkinstaller.png

Instructions :
- Turn on Android device and connect USB cable to your computer.
- Go to Settings > Applications > Tick Unknow sources.
- Go to Settings > Applications > Development > Tick USB Debugging.
- Run this tool.
- Drag and drop one or more apk files into yellow zone and wait till Install Completed !
**There are 2 options : Internal Memory and Reinstall.
+ Internal memory : Install apk file into internal memory (phone memory not ex-sdcard). By default this tool will install into ex-sdcard.
+ Reinstall : Reinstall program that corrupted .

Download (This tool require Microsoft .NET Framework 3.5 to run) :
- Microsoft .NET Framework 3.5 Service pack 1 :
- FINAL Release :

Last edited:

proxcee

Dec 27, 2007
My guess is.....nope. This is just me...but it doesn't make much sense. .net framework...but it's for android??? I read it 4 times and I'm still not sure what is or what it's for...

Very easy to lose interest.

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk 2

zeratos

Oct 12, 2012
My guess is.....nope. This is just me...but it doesn't make much sense. .net framework...but it's for android??? I read it 4 times and I'm still not sure what is or what it's for...

From what I'm reading...

1.- Connect your phone with "debug mode" on and the "allow apps from known source" on
2.- open the program on your pc
3.- drag and drop all the apk's you want to install
4.- the program will install all of them without you having to install one by one
5.- ???
6.- PROFIT!!

It looks handy, I will subscribe to this thread in hope for later updates.

NOTE: You need Microsoft FrameNetwork 3.5 ON YOUR PC for the program to run. (You run the program on the PC, not the cellphone)

Last edited:

Beatsleigher

This is another tool i wrote with simple to run and operate ! Just drag apk files and drop into yellow zone, everything is complete !

Instructions :
- Run this tool.
- Drag and drop one or more apk files into yellow zone and wait till Install Completed !
+ Internal memory : Install apk file into internal memory (phone memory not ex-sdcard). By default this tool will install into ex-sdcard.

- Microsoft .NET Framework 3.5 Service pack 1 : - FINAL Release :

Oh, sweet dude!
Can't wait to try this out!!

Reactions: Oxicottin

spotopolis

Jun 8, 2010

Instructions :
- Run this tool.

Dose this bypass the "install" prompt for every APK and just silently installs all? Or you you still have to tick "install" for each APK once the previous install has finished? Thats the only thing I wish Titanium Backup could do. I want to be able to restore everything with one click rather than baby the damn thing.

opethfan89

Jun 15, 2012
Harrisonburg
Dose this bypass the "install" prompt for every APK and just silently installs all? Or you you still have to tick "install" for each APK once the previous install has finished? Thats the only thing I wish Titanium Backup could do. I want to be able to restore everything with one click rather than baby the damn thing.

It does indeed bypass the install prompt. Just tried it out, works flawlessly and makes it very quick & efficient to test out multiple .apk's or backups that I have lying around on my computer.

Thanks OP!!

pnsdhrn

Nov 19, 2010
Samsung Galaxy Z Fold2

Instructions :
- Run this tool.

Dear quangnhut,
Really appreciate your work and it's aim.I have downloaded this tool to my Windows XP PC in which Microsoft.NET Framework 3.5 Service pack 1 is already installed.Being a bit inexperienced I am in a dilemma when I opened the tool in my PC.The tool opens with two sections having an upper section and a bottom one.To which of these sections I have to drag and drop the apk file? Also from where I have to drag the apk file - from the PC location where the apk file is downloaded?And what you mean by 'Reinstall program that corrupted" ?When I drag and drop apk file without opting for Internal memory or Reinstall will it be installed in the ext-sdcard automatically?And lastly will you kindly give me a step by step instruction in this regard?I will be much obliged if you do it.
Waiting with thanks,
pnsdhrn

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

Instructions :
    - Run this tool.

- Microsoft .NET Framework 3.5 Service pack 1 :
    - FINAL Release :

It does indeed bypass the install prompt. Just tried it out, works flawlessly and makes it very quick & efficient to test out multiple .apk's or backups that I have lying around on my computer.

Thanks OP!!

From what I'm reading...

1.- Connect your phone with "debug mode" on and the "allow apps from known source" on
    2.- open the program on your pc
    3.- drag and drop all the apk's you want to install
    4.- the program will install all of them without you having to install one by one
    5.- ???
    6.- PROFIT!!

It looks handy, I will subscribe to this thread in hope for later updates.

NOTE: You need Microsoft FrameNetwork 3.5 ON YOUR PC for the program to run. (You run the program on the PC, not the cellphone)

Instructions :
    - Run this tool.

Oh, sweet dude!
    Can't wait to try this out!!