Headphones that fit with OTG micro USB?

Search This thread

newperson1

Feb 23, 2013
Looking for headphones that fit with an OTG micro SB. Or an OTG that fits with standard headphones. The OTG micro SB that I have is the standard on on amazon prime and the headphones are iphone ear buds but the inserting end is too tall to fit with the OTG attached. I don't think wireless headphones are an option because I want them for plain rides. Thoughts?

krash183

Sep 4, 2008
Looking for headphones that fit with an OTG micro SB. Or an OTG that fits with standard headphones. The OTG micro SB that I have is the standard on on amazon prime and the headphones are iphone ear buds but the inserting end is too tall to fit with the OTG attached. I don't think wireless headphones are an option because I want them for plain rides. Thoughts?

Huh? What? Did u get a right angle otg and it's in the way of the headphone jack?

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk HD

krash183

Sep 4, 2008
Yes. Are there other shapes?

Yeah... Ones that aren't right angled but just straight like a normal micro usb cable... I have 2 right angles that i use with my nexus 7 and s3.....but just bought a nexus 10 and ordered 2 otg straight ones from ebay. They were 99 cents shipped from ebay. I knew my old right angle ones would be in the way of the headphone jack on the n10 so bought those. Cheaper alternative than buying new headphones

newperson1

Feb 23, 2013
Yeah... Ones that aren't right angled but just straight like a normal micro usb cable... I have 2 right angles that i use with my nexus 7 and s3.....but just bought a nexus 10 and ordered 2 otg straight ones from ebay. They were 99 cents shipped from ebay. I knew my old right angle ones would be in the way of the headphone jack on the n10 so bought those. Cheaper alternative than buying new headphones

Thanks. I don't usually use ebay (prefer amazon) but I'll look at it...
will any otg labeled : USB 2.0 Female to Micro USB Male OTG On-The-Go Cable Adapter work (provided the picture has a straight end)?

Thanks.

krash183

Sep 4, 2008
Thanks. I don't usually use ebay (prefer amazon) but I'll look at it...
will any otg labeled : USB 2.0 Female to Micro USB Male OTG On-The-Go Cable Adapter work (provided the picture has a straight end)?

Thanks.

I would think so. I haven't read anything about otgs not working unless the tablet isn't equipped to use them.