[Request] Power Saver Icon Hide

Search This thread

Pure+

May 28, 2013
Can someone make a Recovery Flashable zip that removes the power saver icon from the status bar?

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Tapatalk

REDFOCZ

Oct 17, 2008
Orlando, Fl
If you use the xposed module and the sense six alpha tool box you can hide it. All though I would like just the zip

Sent from my HTC One_M8

Reactions: Pure+

PMDColeslaw

Dec 3, 2008
Memphis
Can I use xposed on the at&t stock rom? I'm rooted and running twrp, but that's it

ripper4209

Mar 9, 2012
California
I use android tuner for the start up manager. And when I select battery manager app not to run on start up and reboot the icon does not show and the app still works. I'm sure boot manager for xposed would have same effect.

Pure+

May 28, 2013
yes you can use Xposed on AT&T stock rom, as long as your on Delvit and not running ART

i used the alpha sense 6 toolkit to hide the icon along with some other icons

you can also use Notify clean to hide the icons

Were you able to get all of the icons to change theme? Only the status bar worked on my phone.....

Pure+

May 28, 2013
what do you mean all icons to change them?? like add a different icon pack to the phone???

The theme that comes with the toolbox. I set all my icons to change to that theme but only the signal bars change. I'm asking if all your icons change to the alternate theme.

WhiteSRT69

Sep 21, 2012
Budd Lake
The theme that comes with the toolbox. I set all my icons to change to that theme but only the signal bars change. I'm asking if all your icons change to the alternate theme.

ohhh i dont use the toolbox to actually change them theme.

i have in the past and only a couple of them would change,

Tigerstown

Inactive Recognized Contributor
Jun 20, 2013
Detroit
Can someone make a Recovery Flashable zip that removes the power saver icon from the status bar?

You can disable it thru android terminal..I'm on Verizon m8 I was looking thru apps over here I figured I throw that out.

Edit. Lol I just seen above post my bad he already took care of that.

Sent from my HTC6525LVW using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

mon_iker

Aug 18, 2008
Can anything be done to remove the persistent notification, but still have the power saver on all the time?

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Open terminal
    Type su to grant super user

Then type pm disable com.htc.htcpowermanager/.powersaver.PowerSaverNotificationReceiver

Make sure to use capital letters where I did...

Sent from the One M8
    If you use the xposed module and the sense six alpha tool box you can hide it. All though I would like just the zip

Sent from my HTC One_M8
    Can I use xposed on the at&t stock rom? I'm rooted and running twrp, but that's it

yes you can use Xposed on AT&T stock rom, as long as your on Delvit and not running ART

i used the alpha sense 6 toolkit to hide the icon along with some other icons
    you can also use Notify clean to hide the icons