HTC Mozart - WP7

Search This thread

vertex214

May 13, 2010
Hey everyone,

Just letting you know of something I found at work. It's a HTC device called Mozart which looks like it'll be a WP7 device and to be sold pretty soon.

I can't seem to add the image though because I'm a new user. Ok I've added it in now :)

imag0033k.jpg

Cheers,
Vertex214

Last edited by a moderator:

vangrieg

Jul 30, 2007
Moscow
Well, can you upload the picture somewhere else and post a link? URLs aren't allowed for new users either, but you can post it in an "h t t p: / / something.com" format.

chuck232

Nov 14, 2009
Redmond
Perhaps someone in the marketing department quickly whipped it up? Not exactly a telling leak anyways - we know HTC is building WP7 devices right? :)

C

conflipper

HTC Mozart is a real Device.

Its going to TMOUS that is one fact, Telstra is new to me, but very likely.

vertex214

May 13, 2010
I do understand that no-one would want to believe me because I have no rep. or real hard evidence. Only this document from Telstra. I agree that if you look closely to the image it looks dodgy, but I wouldn't expect a telecommunications company to create a fake phone name and image. Again, I completely understand that it would be hard to trust me with this.

This is the only info I can find on the device on both the net and at work. Hopefully I'll be able to find some more info on it

RustyGrom

Apr 18, 2006
Orlando
I do understand that no-one would want to believe me because I have no rep. or real hard evidence. Only this document from Telstra. I agree that if you look closely to the image it looks dodgy, but I wouldn't expect a telecommunications company to create a fake phone name and image. Again, I completely understand that it would be hard to trust me with this.

This is the only info I can find on the device on both the net and at work. Hopefully I'll be able to find some more info on it
I believe that your pic is real but there's no way that the phone is a graphic/picture of an actual HTC Mozart WP7 device. It doesn't have the right buttons and you can see the android home screen to the left of the WP7 home screen. It's not unlikely that the rest of the info (name, pricing, street date, etc) is legit (and conflipper backed it up) but the phone image definitely isn't.

NoWorthWhile

Sep 15, 2008
Bruxelles
I believe that your pic is real but there's no way that the phone is a graphic/picture of an actual HTC Mozart WP7 device. It doesn't have the right buttons and you can see the android home screen to the left of the WP7 home screen. It's not unlikely that the rest of the info (name, pricing, street date, etc) is legit (and conflipper backed it up) but the phone image definitely isn't.

Yes, that is what I meant in my first post. Don't take it wrong, OP, we do trust the picture is real and that some kind of WP7 "Mozart" is coming, but that device is not the Mozart. Sorry for not being clear :)

Keep us posted if you find anything new!

welki1979

Feb 6, 2008
Reading
... Only this document from Telstra. I agree that if you look closely to the image it looks dodgy, but I wouldn't expect a telecommunications company to create a fake phone name and image...

I used to work for Vodafone connections in the UK and they're always making 'mock-up' images until the official release is due. They used to use images from existing phones and change some of the screens/buttons on the images.

Similar to how HTC seem to have the image for the Touch HD in the Mondrain ROM but with different buttons.

Kloc

Sep 18, 2008
Yeah I agree that picture is definetly not what the device is going to look like if it's real. That looks pretty sketchy to me, but I'd love to see a WP7 device hit TMUS ASAP!