[ROM][GT-N7105/N7105T]#HASHCHECK-HYBRID# V3.0[4.1.2][Aroma][DEDEX-ROOTED][28/06/2013]

Search This thread

whokilledsanta

Feb 13, 2011
Brisbane
Did u download the one big zip or the multiple zips?

Sent from my GT-N7105T using Tapatalk 2

---------- Post added at 10:07 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:07 AM ----------

That's great to hear! What was the problem that you were having, and what was the fix?

If it wasn't for yours and a few others help with this I would still be on my stock rom. There was a bit of trial and error with the install options, but in the end I think the configuration and process that worked for my vodafone N7105T was something like:

1. Tried the single zip many times before stubbornly downloading the 12 files and 7zip which was actually much easier to do than I thought.

2. Saved the new zip created by 7zip on the sd root directory.

3. Deleted TWRP and installed Phillz. Did the whole backup/wipe etc. Then install zip from sd.

3. Chose Persius Kernel and I think I chose not to install the other kernel thing (I can't remember what it was called but it said it was going to take a few minutes to install it).

4. Installed the csc and modem for Vodafone AU (not modem and csc from sd but from the options in Hashcheck's installation - I haven't seen this detailed anywhere else and didn't know it was an install option till I got to this stage). I did have trouble trying to install from sd previously and I think this was what made the difference with black screens during first boots.

5. I only chose Nova Launcher instead of multiple launchers (I like cubes).

6. Chose most of the options; Acid Audio, etc.

6. I think I chose the Alien Theme, but I can't see any aliens anywhere?

7. STOKED WITH AN AWESOME ROM:good:

This is my best recollection because it was late last night, but I might go back and flash again just to get the aliens so will update this if it needs it.

Last edited:
Reactions: hashcheck

meminiau

Jan 4, 2012
Newcastle
Re: [ROM][GT-N7105/N7105T]#HASHCHECK-HYBRID# V2.2[4.1.2][Aroma][DEDOX-ROOTED][17/03/1

Great news mate! I don't know why but I also chose the alien theme but it didn't actually apply too. Just re flash but don't wipe and it should work; it did for me!

Feb 14, 2013
Hunter Valley
Did u download the one big zip or the multiple zips?

I've tried both multiple times.

Don't give up mate its totally worth it. I really have no idea why some are getting these issues. but use

Download Multi zip and download 7-Zip v9.20
Right click on the 001 file and choose extract here.
Copy the large xx.zip file to SDCARD or INTERNAL MEMORY via USB Cable into a folder ie. -=Flash=-
Reboot Phone into Philz latest CWM Recovery
Make a Nandroid Backup
Choose Wipe Data/Factory Reset
Choose Mount and Storage, Format /system
Goto main CWM menu and choose Advanced and then Reboot Recovery
Choose Install Zip (from External or internal and choose folder of where large zip is)
Select Single HashcheckRom***.zip
if goes to plan should show Installing Update and then booting Aroma
if errors out try rebooting recovery again or move rom.zip to internal/external sdcard

Trust me it will work...:good:

Yep, tried more times than I like to think. Previously I was getting the "bad" error, now I'm just getting "installation aborted"

Are you downloading the one big zip, or the multiples? I had problems with the one big one, but I have never had an issue flashing the multiples.

As I said up there, I've had problems with both.

jtsin67

Aug 5, 2011
Anyone using Neak kernel and engine and tried the Wolfson controls? Seems the only thing that has any effect on mine is the headphone volume adjust. Equaliser etc. dont seem to do anything.

hingerl

Jul 19, 2012
Mareeba
Now I got a real problem: as I mentionet a few posts before there is no icon that shows the network connection (4G,3G,H)
So, I can't access mobile data, I can make and receive calls and messages,
but no other connection. I checked the IMEI and its correct,
in settings>wireless&network>more settings>mobile networks the box mobile data is ticked,
I switched to another rom from a backup and there it works...
What the heck do I miss...

Last edited:

aguiamaster

Sep 16, 2008
Re: [ROM][GT-N7105/N7105T]#HASHCHECK-HYBRID# V2.2[4.1.2][Aroma][DEDOX-ROOTED][17/03/1

Setup your apn

Or flash your country modem again

I can't see any other reason

Sent from my GT-N7105 using Tapatalk 2

Reactions: hingerl

thediesel32

Aug 30, 2009
Blaxland
I have got this error with my recent flash. I had this error before and I had to constantly force stop it whenever the phone started.

I have tried multiple kernels with the install to have it fixed. I don't know what is going on.

com.sec.android.app.FlashBarService

I keep getting that it has stopped.

meminiau

Jan 4, 2012
Newcastle

I have got this error with my recent flash. I had this error before and I had to constantly force stop it whenever the phone started.

I have tried multiple kernels with the install to have it fixed. I don't know what is going on.

com.sec.android.app.FlashBarService

I keep getting that it has stopped.

Try wiping cache and then a reflash.

twilight79

Nov 13, 2009

Hashy how r ya mate :)

Have u had a chance to fix the battery mod so it shows correct battery levels?

Also any update on the battery icon on lock screen while charging

Screen shot attached

Shot you a slab if you can work it out

Peace mate

Sent from my GT-N7105T using xda premium

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1364108264977.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1364108264977.jpg
    44.7 KB · Views: 311

DuratecPaul

Nov 1, 2011
Adelaide
Total fail to get this version to work..

single file might as well be taken down its corrupted.

12 part installs but wont get past the starting android

using Philz CWM Recovery. full wipe, perseus kernel, 240dpi pretty much everything else except the samsung stuff.

going to give this a try tomorrow

turtle76

Dec 22, 2008
Thanks Hash, trying this now.

The single file is definitely corrupted. No issues with the 12 parts.

Keep up the gd work mate ;)

ilovemeow

Sep 18, 2006

better share via torrent hash hmm...

hfinlay10

Jan 25, 2011
Running 2.2 with no worries, but S Planner is behaving erratically--sometimes force closing when I try to save a new appointment, can't open, edit, or delete events. Any clues here?

evilbarcode

Mar 28, 2011
Auckland
Running 2.2 with no worries, but S Planner is behaving erratically--sometimes force closing when I try to save a new appointment, can't open, edit, or delete events. Any clues here?

Dont know why...tbh i havent used it this release anyway because I found this little app
https://play.google.com/store/apps/...251bGwsMSwxLDEsIm9yZy5heWxpYW5zLmNwcGZyZWUiXQ..
It is the stock google calendar app but has google tasks sync....which splanner doesnt have.

Check it out.

Reactions: danw1million

hfinlay10

Jan 25, 2011
Dont know why...tbh i havent used it this release anyway because I found this little app
https://play.google.com/store/apps/...251bGwsMSwxLDEsIm9yZy5heWxpYW5zLmNwcGZyZWUiXQ..
It is the stock google calendar app but has google tasks sync....which splanner doesnt have.

Check it out.

Thanks--will have a look. Have just installed Google Calendar as a replacement for the moment (I don't use Google tasks so not fussed about that :) )

EDIT: Hmm, just installed Calendar++ Free and it force closes immediately. Suspect something's amiss here. reinstalled 2.2 with no wipe but no change--may be in for a full reinstall...:(

Last edited:

DuratecPaul

Nov 1, 2011
Adelaide
yeah 12part worked for me second time around
I selected full wipe, perseus kernel, 240dpi, >>deselected script support<<, no launchers selected, no sammy apps other than allshare.

I noticed full wipe didnt remove anything as all my apps and setting were still installed on first boot ... So aroma full wipe not working.
and script support is broken as well... if you select it on AROMA installer first boot will fail... anyone care to test if Im right or wrong with the above.

As for rom once installed 240 dpi is nice, I tried to fix the resolution on camera but per app dpi setting dont work for me (and camera app no longer works) :- framework installed, SU permissions granted.
anyone with camera app settings that work care to post a screen shot of 'DPI application settings' please I want to see if Im doing something wrong.
rest of the rom is rocking with no problems at all.
regards Paul

just read this on his website

Must wipe data and factory reset in Recovery. Fail to do this and you ill get force closes and stability issues!
so my fault there

Last edited:

evilbarcode

Mar 28, 2011
Auckland
yeah 12part worked for me second time around
I selected full wipe, perseus kernel, 240dpi, >>deselected script support<<, no launchers selected, no sammy apps other than allshare.

I noticed full wipe didnt remove anything as all my apps and setting were still installed on first boot ... So aroma full wipe not working.
and script support is broken as well... if you select it on AROMA installer first boot will fail... anyone care to test if Im right or wrong with the above.

As for rom once installed 240 dpi is nice, I tried to fix the resolution on camera but per app dpi setting dont work for me (and camera app no longer works) :- framework installed, SU permissions granted.
anyone with camera app settings that work care to post a screen shot of 'DPI application settings' please I want to see if Im doing something wrong.
rest of the rom is rocking with no problems at all.
regards Paul

just read this on his website

Must wipe data and factory reset in Recovery. Fail to do this and you ill get force closes and stability issues!
so my fault there

You should always (in recovery) format system and factory reset, just to make sure there are no left over files from the old install. Then if data wipe in aroma doesn't work it doesn't matter lol

Also camera seems to work fine here with the settings in the pic attached.

Also its strange that you and so many others are having issues. I never had an issue installing 2.2 or any other versions of Hashchecks roms. Weird.

Cheers,
Evil.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2013-03-25-18-26-09.jpg
    Screenshot_2013-03-25-18-26-09.jpg
    20.6 KB · Views: 235
  • Screenshot_2013-03-25-18-32-25.jpg
    Screenshot_2013-03-25-18-32-25.jpg
    30.4 KB · Views: 224
Reactions: DuratecPaul

Top Liked Posts