[I900]Downgrade to Jelly Bean

Search This thread

BigAznJimmy

Nov 1, 2013
Hey guys, I just flashed my SGS from JB to SlimKat. There are a lot of missing features and a lot of things dont work. So I want to downgrade it to Cyanogenmod 10.1. The rom is inside my SD card. But whenever I try to flash it, it aborts and it doesnt flash. So I try to reboot into the recovery and nothing changes. I cant install it. I tried so many times. I can flash SlimKat again but I cant downgrade.

It says:"E:Error in /storage/sdcard0/cm10.1.3-galaxysmtd.zip (Status 7) Installation aborted.

Anyone wanna help me? And I have performed a Full Wipe and a System Wipe.

marduj5

Aug 16, 2012
Hey guys, I just flashed my SGS from JB to SlimKat. There are a lot of missing features and a lot of things dont work. So I want to downgrade it to Cyanogenmod 10.1. The rom is inside my SD card. But whenever I try to flash it, it aborts and it doesnt flash. So I try to reboot into the recovery and nothing changes. I cant install it. I tried so many times. I can flash SlimKat again but I cant downgrade.

It says:"E:Error in /storage/sdcard0/cm10.1.3-galaxysmtd.zip (Status 7) Installation aborted.

Anyone wanna help me? And I have performed a Full Wipe and a System Wipe.

Try to install another kitkat kernel from recovery maybe semaphore.If that doesn't help flash jvu officiall samsung firmwarwe with odin root it with cfroot and than flash jelly bean.

BigAznJimmy

Nov 1, 2013
I also thought about it but it's a way too long. I fixed it by deleting some lines of updater_script. It worked now thanks.