[Q] Damaged Screen

Search This thread

fizzlington

May 9, 2011
Brisbane
Hey guys,

l had a (minor) cracked screen for a while and stupidly used Windex to clean my screen. At first the screen wasbugging out, but now a day later the problem has been confined to a small part of my screen(nowhere near the crack) Which doesn't register touches properly (number 9 or the letter o on my keyboard will register neighboring keys).

Do l: wait until it fixes itself by leaving it in rice, or change the digitiser or the whole screen or just the glass ?

l guess my question is how much do I need to replace?

l don't have insurance and Knox is tripped so warranty is out of the question.

thanks

petzku

Jul 23, 2009
Huawei Nexus 6P
Samsung Galaxy S21 FE
Hey guys,

l had a (minor) cracked screen for a while and stupidly used Windex to clean my screen. At first the screen wasbugging out, but now a day later the problem has been confined to a small part of my screen(nowhere near the crack) Which doesn't register touches properly (number 9 or the letter o on my keyboard will register neighboring keys).

Do l: wait until it fixes itself by leaving it in rice, or change the digitiser or the whole screen or just the glass ?

l guess my question is how much do I need to replace?

l don't have insurance and Knox is tripped so warranty is out of the question.

thanks

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/GENUINE-S...K_Replacement_Parts_Tools&hash=item23317dd785