Got a spare Themer code???

Search This thread

milesjohnson

Feb 27, 2011
i have an extra that i dont think id mind giving away...

MOD EDIT - As there's a lot of interest in getting a spare Themed code, if you have a spare to give away please post it in this thread so that someone else can make use of it.

Last edited by a moderator:

sirmossy

Aug 26, 2011
I have over 147,000 people in front of me :( I would love a spare code if anyone has one. Thanks.

Sent from my HTC One using xda app-developers app

KidCarter93

Retired Forum Moderator
Mar 26, 2012
Coventry, UK
@milesjohnson - As this isn't specific to the HTC One, I've moved this over to the Themer forum.
You'll also notice that I've made an edit to this thread so that others can post their spare codes in here aswell.
This will ensure that people aren't asking in different threads for a code and will keep things more organized.

Cheers :)

Sent from my HTC One using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

mhoss48

Jun 1, 2012
I have 157,261 people ahead of me, anyone got a spare one ?

Sent from my HTC One X using xda app-developers app

pandacookie

Sep 5, 2011
Quincy
:holds out a cup:

Spare code, sir? ;)

But seriously, folks, give a Panda a break! Please PM me a spare code. Thanks! :)

Sent from my HTCONE using Tapatalk 4

Gountar

Oct 10, 2013
Spare code anyone?

Hello everybody,
I just installed the app (HTC One X) and I have 105,427 people in front of me...
Does anybody have a spare code for me please?
Thanks in advance!

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    86,571 in queue. Seriously? It doesnt even feel like its going down. Please send me a code if ANY ONE has a free code. Thanks!

Why don't you use the code that works 40,000 times? MSTRCD

Sent from my HTCONE using Tapatalk
    I got 3 extra Codes. ...1st come 1st serve.

Hey I got 3 extra codes I'm giving away 1st come 1st serve. 1st 3 to p.m in my box get the code. Don't forget to hit the thanks Button! I will update when im out of all 3 codes. In 45 minutes:fingers-crossed:

Well thank you al that participated. Special CONGRATULATION GO OUT TO fredphoesh beatsbychelle AND Breaker.ownz :highfive: :highfive: :highfive:

P.S

No I Don't have anymore CODE at the moment when i do i will Give it out in a contest style. :victory::victory:

MOD EDIT - As there's a lot of interest in getting a spare Themed code, if you have a spare to give away please post it in this thread so that someone else can make use of it.
    MSTRCD Worked for me, I was like 71,200 on the list

It would seem the whole code system is more to keep casual users at bay while designers (like most people really really trying to get it right now) and developers (like me!) work out the big bugs before a more standard Beta release. He really should have called it an Alpha and used this system, then moved it to Beta once anyone could test it without codes. Just my 2 cents. It's free so it's worth every penny.

Code MSTRCD worked like a charm for me.

MSTRCD

This code will work 40000 times as per their support thread as their servers are down

Sent from my GT-I9070 using xda app-developers app