Stock Gallery or Quickpic Replacement for CM 11

Search This thread

jayanak69

Nov 14, 2013
Kandy
Its fair to say that the Android 4.4 Stock Gallery is literary useless. CM Gallery Next is a fair choice. Quickpic is great but looks bland. But I still need a gallery app with Quickpics performance with much more simple intuitive user interface which has the editing functions of Stock Gallery. Not a photo editing app like Snapseed or Pixler but an app which has everything. A simple looking, eye catching user interface with more performance.
If there are any apps,please mention them..

BoeingDude777

Oct 2, 2012
Vancouver
Its fair to say that the Android 4.4 Stock Gallery is literary useless. CM Gallery Next is a fair choice. Quickpic is great but looks bland. But I still need a gallery app with Quickpics performance with much more simple intuitive user interface which has the editing functions of Stock Gallery. Not a photo editing app like Snapseed or Pixler but an app which has everything. A simple looking, eye catching user interface with more performance.

Motorola Gallery....
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.motorola.MotGallery2
It's a nicely themed version of the stock gallery. includes all editing features and whatnot as they are identical except for appearance.

To get it just search for an apk or zip and flash.

Reactions: jayanak69

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

Motorola Gallery....
    https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.motorola.MotGallery2
    It's a nicely themed version of the stock gallery. includes all editing features and whatnot as they are identical except for appearance.

To get it just search for an apk or zip and flash.