[ROM] CM 10.1 (Android 4.2) for RazrHD XT925/XT926

Search This thread

stas.green

Aug 19, 2010
Saint-Petersburg
It happens if you choose to sync date time with mobile carrier, just disable WiFi for a while and mobile data connection.

Sent from my XT925 using xda premium

Actualy, I don't use sync with carrier, because my carrier doesn't support this feature. So both tickles are off in Date and Time settings. Turned off wifi and data. Rebooted. Date and time reset again(

animez

Mar 20, 2008
Knoxville, TN
Google Pixel 6
While I think this rom is amazing I'll be going back to Nexusque till Hashcode gets the new CM kernel built. I've got the call bug and no GPS (and have had no luck getting GPS going after restoring backups) so this can't be a DD for me. Looking forward to seeing future updates for this rom.

Orphee

Jan 31, 2008
Google Pixel 8
Actualy, I don't use sync with carrier, because my carrier doesn't support this feature. So both tickles are off in Date and Time settings. Turned off wifi and data. Rebooted. Date and time reset again(

I tried it, if I disable the carrier sync, my date is resetted to an old date in 2012 when I reboot.

On my widget each time I reboot, time is resetted, and my carrier sync resynchronize it a few sec after boot.

Reactions: stas.green

stas.green

Aug 19, 2010
Saint-Petersburg
I tried it, if I disable the carrier sync, my date is resetted to an old date in 2012 when I reboot.

On my widget each time I reboot, time is resetted, and my carrier sync resynchronize it a few sec after boot.

Thanks for trying this.
So, the problem is in rom, as I can see. I don't get correct time/date, because I have no sync with carrier...
For now will use Clocksync. Hope Epinter will fix that.

koftheworld

Jun 9, 2010
Central NJ
Here to report I'm back ! I couldn't stay away apparently.

Keep in mind I haven't rebooted yet but: I have GPS, MMS, and phone app working.

1) did the stock gps lock trick using nexesque
2) installed a new copy of cm10.1 and did not wipe anything following install
3) did not connect wifi during setup process
4) downloaded and used maps immediately
5) found my phone number listed in status under settings and verified mms through a few tests
6) made a few test calls after switching language to English with no FCS.

I'm going to reboot after restoring some apps via titanium. I'll let everyone know if it holds.

Sent from my XT926 using Tapatalk 2

Sad to say I'm gone again. Mms and phone working didn't survive a reboot (but gps did). I tried using the available fixes again without a reflash but no luck. I'm not sure why it wouldn't stick after the reboot sorry. Back on nexesque for now.

sent from my xt926 RAZR maxx hd

n0credit

Feb 3, 2013
Thanks for trying this.
So, the problem is in rom, as I can see. I don't get correct time/date, because I have no sync with carrier...
For now will use Clocksync. Hope Epinter will fix that.

The issue lies in the kernel, same behaviour in stock. The clock is never saved to the real time clock.

Sent from my XT925 using Tapatalk 2

Reactions: stas.green

Orphee

Jan 31, 2008
Google Pixel 8
Another bug still present : When you boot phone while it is plugged on power cable, the charge LED blinks... you must unplug/replug the cable to make LED stay ON (if you choose constant LED)

w0rdie

Jan 26, 2007
Austin, TX
Wanted to ask everyone who is reporting on MMS functionality to test throughly before posting.

For example, I posted that MMS was working a few pages back but in my case, its only working in-bound. I am not able to send MMS out.

steveo17

Sep 30, 2010
South Amboy
anyone have any solutions to the mss issues? i can receive but cannot send. tells me its an invalid destination address. i had verizon toggle mms on my account and i've wiped caches still no resolution though

Orphee

Jan 31, 2008
Google Pixel 8
anyone have any solutions to the mss issues? i can receive but cannot send. tells me its an invalid destination address. i had verizon toggle mms on my account and i've wiped caches still no resolution though

Just tried with a workmate.
I sent him a picture and he received it a few seconds later.
He sent me back another picture and I received it well.

No issue with MMS for me. GSM/UMTS French Orange provider.

mikeyinid

Sep 4, 2010
Boise
Reactions: heffzilla

koftheworld

Jun 9, 2010
Central NJ
Just tried with a workmate.
I sent him a picture and he received it a few seconds later.
He sent me back another picture and I received it well.

No issue with MMS for me. GSM/UMTS French Orange provider.

keep in mind he (plus myself and several others) are on the xt926 build. i'm had thought it was an apn issue to start, but that doesn't seem to be the case since i was able to send and receive mms on first boot but lost the ability after reboot. My phone number was listed correctly in settings initially but disappeared and was listed as unknown after the reboot. You have any thought on that epinter?

spart'84120

Aug 1, 2012
MMS works fine on xt925 with SFR(France) but GPS doesn't works

Envoyé depuis mon XT925 avec Tapatalk

Last edited:

Orphee

Jan 31, 2008
Google Pixel 8
MMS works fine on xt925 with SFR(France) but GPS doesn't works

Envoyé depuis mon XT925 avec Tapatalk
I solved my GPS issue this morning with the explanation given by other guys.

-Reflash stock ROM with RSD Lite (take care to remove recovery flash line (can do the same for logo) from XML to keep custom recovery (and logo))
-Install app like GPS Status and launch it to get a GPS fix. when GPS fixed Reboot in recovery
-format /system
-format /data
-format /cache
-wipe dalvik cache
-flash CM 10.1 latest build
-flash Gapps latest build
-reboot configure your phone and try again GPS Status...

Worked for me

Reactions: Youngunn2008

Ban-Hammer

Aug 17, 2011
Who cares
So I don't understand the GPS issue. I clean flashed this rom after running an older build of CM10.1 and my GPS is rock solid. Maybe it's because I use mine often.

Sent from my XT926 using Tapatalk 2

Orphee

Jan 31, 2008
Google Pixel 8
The car dock audio bug is not just on call. It is on all sound when you plug the phone in.

Edit : GPS fix is very long... 30 sec at least at every start.
Less than 4 second on stock SFR 4.1.2 ROM

Last edited:

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    This is a CM10.1 (Jelly Bean, Android 4.2) ROM for RAZR HD.

I'm not responsible by phone bricks of any kind, or any other damage this firmware may cause to you, to your phone or any accessories conected to your phone.

This firmware can be used with a unlocked bootloader.

Download links and information about what is working can be found on the website:
    http://www.linuxmobile.org/razrhd/cm10-1

Instructions:
    Download the zip (cm-10.1-*-UNOFFICIAL-epinter-xt925.zip) and copy to your sdcard.
    Boot into recovery.
    Backup your firmware and data!
    Format /system.
    Install the firmware (install zip from...).
    Install gapps (install zip from...).
    Wipe data/cache (don't wipe if you plan to upgrade from CM10 to CM10.1)
    Reboot.

DEVELOPERS (razrqcom-dev-team):
    EPinter - Kernel Development, Build Setup, XT925 & MB886 Support
    DHacker - Kernel Development, Build Setup, XT926 Support
    Hashcode - Kernel Development, Build Setup, XT926 Support
    Nadlabak - Kernel Development, Build Setup, XT897 Support
    Skrilax_CZ - Kernel Development, Build Setup, XT897 Support

Developers builds:
    DHacker: http://androidhosting.org/Devs/Dhacker29/cm/
    Epinter: http://goo.im/devs/epinter
    Skrilax: http://skrilax.droid-developers.org/cm10.1nightly/razrqcom/choose_device.php

37XGm.png

0Mx4q.png

ti5bH.png

2eWHL.png
    Feedback

Last week, cyanogenmod introduced some changes that break razrhd, don't boot anymore. To make it work again, we must make a change that breaks video decoding. We are working on a solution to solve all the kernel problems and avoid this kind of issue, but it may require some time.
    Working with dhacker to bring cm-10.2 to motorola qcom phones. Progress until now:
    No calls, lot of crashes, but some things working (wifi, display, audio). A lot of things to do yet. No ETA.

Be7LNcy.png
    Updated to 4.2.2, no bootloops or sensor problems.
    I hate when that happens. And it's more frustrating when there's so few other Roms to try with our device. But epinter has all the right to focus on his real work and family. I appreciate his work and I hope he can work again on this Rom in the near future.

I, as I'm sure many of you are, love to try new Roms on my Android devices. And the lack of options on this magnificent phone is infuriating. So many potential.

I'm trying to do something, some minutes in a day ... Building, trying to debug camera ...