[ROM] CyanogenMod 9

Search This thread

markolino631

Apr 27, 2011
Milan
lgics.altervista.org
This is a video of CyanogenMod 9 on LG Optimus L9: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HHnWESOavv4

Subscribe to my Channel!

Hi guys! artas and i are working for port cm9 (and after cm10) on this phone!

Not works on p769 (don't know on other variants of p760)

Requirements:
- Root
- Clockworkmod installed
- A minimum of knowledge in what you're doing!
- V10A OR V10h firmware

Here you find download and updates:
TEAM LGICS

Bugs:
1080p video recording not working correctly (you can take 1080p videos but preview not working)

Steps for install it are:

Download rom
Download gapps
Download recovery fix (by artas)
Put all on sdcard
Reboot in recovery
Do full wipe and then go on advanced and do wipe dalvik cache
Flash rom
Flash recovery fix
Flash gapps
Reboot!

Here's the source of ics: https://github.com/markolino631/android_device_lge_p760

If you want donate me something for a coffee i appreciate it :)
Link Paypal

Last edited:

BashanQ

Sep 23, 2011
installation aborted here as well. im still working on my personal port but i just keep getting boot loop......

cmahendra

Inactive Recognized Contributor
Jan 20, 2012
Mumbai
Re: Development CyanogenMod 9

This is great news. Glad to see things are rolling in right direction. Thanks pals, markolino and artas.

Sent from p765.

We don't know if it work, we haven't tested it. We don't have time to test it. Last version we tested was without new boot.tar. You can't brick phone by installing this.

But I am worried to see this. If it is developed by you and STILL NOT TESTED BY YOU COZ YOU DONT HAVE TIME TO TEST, then why should others try it? :confused:
Are you using others are Guinea Pigs? Please release any builds only if you are using and testing it. :eek:
Sorry it does not convince me when you say "we dont have time to test it" I am really surprised.:rolleyes:
Its not about bricking the phone, but it seems like, you are not confident enough for testing it.:silly:

Last edited:
Reactions: superbonto

psychoace

Apr 21, 2009
Re: Development CyanogenMod 9

This is great news. Glad to see things are rolling in right direction. Thanks pals, markolino and artas.

Sent from p765.

But I am worried to see this. If it is developed by you and STILL NOT TESTED BY YOU COZ YOU DONT HAVE TIME TO TEST, then why should others try it? :confused:
Are you using others are Guinea Pigs? Please release any builds only if you are using and testing it. :eek:
Sorry it does not convince me when you say "we dont have time to test it" I am really surprised.:rolleyes:
Its not about bricking the phone, but it seems like, you are not confident enough for testing it.:silly:

They aren't testing it because they don't have the phone. Either way they are breaking an xda rule about posting untested roms on the forum

Sent from my LG-P769 using xda premium

BashanQ

Sep 23, 2011
Bricked lol

They aren't testing it because they don't have the phone. Either way they are breaking an xda rule about posting untested roms on the forum

this didnt work on my 769bk and i was no longer able to boot into recovery so my phone is bricked but im fixing it now and i should be ready to go.

donACEsko

Mar 20, 2012
OnePlus 7T
Same problem as BashanQ on my P760, but LGPCSuite saved my phone (KDZ/RD Test Tool didn't help, stuck at 15%).

Last edited:

BashanQ

Sep 23, 2011
gguys, If you want to contribute try, if no don't try! is easy :) however thanks who has tried a Rom :) I have a logcat so when I turn at home I will try to fix it :)

Inviato dal mio LG-P760 con Tapatalk 2

i played with your rom a little bit and was able to solve the problem with not getting back into recovery but i get a boot loop. i think i can find the problem with the boot loop but im kinda curious to find the next problem. im expecting alot of fcs when i get it to boot

cmahendra

Inactive Recognized Contributor
Jan 20, 2012
Mumbai
gguys, If you want to contribute try, if no don't try! is easy :) however thanks who has tried a Rom :) I have a logcat so when I turn at home I will try to fix it :)
Inviato dal mio LG-P760 con Tapatalk 2

@psychoace, I did not wanted to say it, but yes, you said. There is a rule for everything here. But it seems markolino631 and Artas, who is helping him . both have P760, then why you say this that "they dont have phone"?

It is also unacceptable when Artas say that "could not test it because dont have time". Why hurry and put everyone's phone on risk with BLIND TESTING on others?

What I am trying to say is, please do test your changes and then release the result and rom, instead asking others to send logcats for every experimental changes you do. Sorry if I am asking too much.

Last edited:
Reactions: Jrkoffjonson

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    This is a video of CyanogenMod 9 on LG Optimus L9: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HHnWESOavv4

Subscribe to my Channel!

Hi guys! artas and i are working for port cm9 (and after cm10) on this phone!

Not works on p769 (don't know on other variants of p760)

Requirements:
    - Root
    - Clockworkmod installed
    - A minimum of knowledge in what you're doing!
    - V10A OR V10h firmware

Here you find download and updates:
    TEAM LGICS

Bugs:
    1080p video recording not working correctly (you can take 1080p videos but preview not working)

Steps for install it are:

Download rom
    Download gapps
    Download recovery fix (by artas)
    Put all on sdcard
    Reboot in recovery
    Do full wipe and then go on advanced and do wipe dalvik cache
    Flash rom
    Flash recovery fix
    Flash gapps
    Reboot!

Here's the source of ics: https://github.com/markolino631/android_device_lge_p760

If you want donate me something for a coffee i appreciate it :)
    Link Paypal
    working on cm10.1 :)
    Odp: Development CyanogenMod 9

I tested it and it don't boot, but we fixed some critical bugs. You can't brick phone by installing this.

Wysyłane z mojego LG-P760 za pomocą Tapatalk 2
    think fixed gps on cm9 :) today i will release new rom
    Guysss fixed all!! Now standby works, storage and also set brightness works!!!!