[APP] Desire HD Touch Input

Search This thread

lvnatic

Dec 5, 2010
Iasi
I don't know how could any of you, including the "developer", have thought this would work on anything except Desire HD/Z ports. Why? Because its sense-only and its based on the new sense, it won't work on older versions of Sense (like leedroid or the stock Desire rom), it won't work on any other ROMs except the new sense ports.
@Developer: you can have a look in it as long as you want, you will never be able to make it work on other ROMs except the new sense ports (rcmix,baadnewz,reflextsense,pays,etc). All you did was to excrat the keyboard from baadnewz's ROM and really thought it would work are you only seeking for some reputation by getting "thank you"s?

fu-raz

Oct 6, 2008
I don't know how could any of you, including the "developer", have thought this would work on anything except Desire HD/Z ports. Why? Because its sense-only and its based on the new sense, it won't work on older versions of Sense (like leedroid or the stock Desire rom), it won't work on any other ROMs except the new sense ports.
@Developer: you can have a look in it as long as you want, you will never be able to make it work on other ROMs except the new sense ports (rcmix,baadnewz,reflextsense,pays,etc). All you did was to excrat the keyboard from baadnewz's ROM and really thought it would work are you only seeking for some reputation by getting "thank you"s?

So this would mean, you need to have an HTC Desire HD (or Z) with a sense rom, but wouldn't that mean that you'd already have this keyboard? :D Making this thing completely useless? :D

Too bad, I would have liked to use this on my Desire Z with MIUI.

Update:

I went ahead and tried to install it anyway. Gives me a problem with Rom Manager 3.0 when flashing the zip. It aborts the installation because the scripts are deprecated. Then tried adb install, but that gives me crap about certificates. Then I rebooted into recovery mode and did an adb install, which gave me "/sbin/sh: pm: not found". I'm guessing this won't work.

Update 2:

Didn't we have this keyboard already.. like.. here: http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=624416

Last edited:

selsipahi

Aug 17, 2007
Doesn't work on Desire Android 2.3

I am using Villain 2.2 (Android 2.3.4) rom on HTC Desire and this keyboard doesn't work. Always FCs.

diego2606

Apr 18, 2011
hy

a quick question.does the htc desire hd keyboard work on my htc sensation?i mean the sensation keyboard sucks big time.

prototypen

Jan 17, 2011
a quick question.does the htc desire hd keyboard work on my htc sensation?i mean the sensation keyboard sucks big time.

Agreed. I had a DHD before i got a Sensation XE. I really miss the arrow keys in the bottom. What a stupid thing to remove. :(

Hope someone is trying the keyboard on a Sensation and can confirm that it works :) (No, I am a lazy bastard, and wont be bothered trying other then if I know it is going to work) :p

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    There you go! :)

The Desire HD Touch Input.
    I don't know if it's work on all ROM's.
    But it should.

Flash it via recovery without a wipe!

Still only works on the Desire. Other Devices maybe not supported.

Edit:
    Seems that it works only with RCMix HD :/ I'll try to fix it.
    Thanks won't hurt ;)

Mirror:
    http://www.multiupload.com/OJL3Z3VFMT

snap20110126190355.png

snap20110126190432.png
    Im just asking if you can create a version for Samsung Google nexus s? Because when i try to flash the zip file it just says "installation aborted"

Sent from my Nexus S using Tapatalk

Puh
    No, sorry Bro.
    For that change I would need the knowledge of porting to another device.
    :/

But Maybe someone could help us?

Push? :D