[Q] Apps update or download through Play Store doesn't work!?

Search This thread

Abadeer

Aug 9, 2013
Hello anyone who could help me on it.

A few days after a factory reset, I have been witnessing an error when I try to download or update from Google Store.
What is happening is every time I try to update or download, nothing happens! It just show the message "processing download" and nothing happens after that! Even with stock apps from google or sony it doesn't update!
And if the download starts it stops when it reaches 256kb!!! It never happens to me! And the problem isn't my internet connection cause I try it on others and get the same result.

Mine apps, stock apps, doesn't update and I can't download anything from Google Play. I need to fix this, but I just don't know how.

I've already tried to reflash the firmware, use the UPDATE SERVICE.... No changes!

I tried everything that I could... So, please, anyone help me here.

Ben Ling

Recognized Themer
Nov 2, 2012
Kuala Lumpur
Hello anyone who could help me on it.

A few days after a factory reset, I have been witnessing an error when I try to download or update from Google Store.
What is happening is every time I try to update or download, nothing happens! It just show the message "processing download" and nothing happens after that! Even with stock apps from google or sony it doesn't update!
And if the download starts it stops when it reaches 256kb!!! It never happens to me! And the problem isn't my internet connection cause I try it on others and get the same result.

Mine apps, stock apps, doesn't update and I can't download anything from Google Play. I need to fix this, but I just don't know how.

I've already tried to reflash the firmware, use the UPDATE SERVICE.... No changes!

I tried everything that I could... So, please, anyone help me here.

you tried to reflash whole firmware + factory reset still the same ?

then maybe is your google account problem ?