[ROM] [04/22/12] Primalicious 9.4.2.21 Final

Search This thread

dhorvatt

Feb 7, 2012
All seems good except Facebook is only showing pictures and no text. Is there a fix in settings? I took a screen shot, but i couldn't get the attachment to choose a file. :rolleyes:

Reactions: ATGAdmin

ATGAdmin

Feb 25, 2012
Western NY State
www.nyspctech.com
All seems good except Facebook is only showing pictures and no text. Is there a fix in settings? I took a screen shot, but i couldn't get the attachment to choose a file. :rolleyes:

And I don't even have a FB account to check it out sorry.
It is the stock app that came with the ROM, and there are a few more variables than just the apk, like Facebook itself.
Can anyone else try out the facebook app in the ROM and report please? ;)

Reactions: dhorvatt

dhorvatt

Feb 7, 2012
It is the stock app that came with the ROM, and there are a few more variables than just the apk, like Facebook itself.
Thanks, i tried uninstall and install. But still does it.

grneyez

Sep 3, 2009

Same thing, no text. It apears to be washed out? Otherwise superfast and smooth.

ATGAdmin

Feb 25, 2012
Western NY State
www.nyspctech.com
How well does this work with the keyboard?

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Tapatalk

If you're talking about the blue keyboard in the screen shot it works great once you set it up correctly. I used it on my A500 exclusively. After using the stock keyboard on the TP, I've come to like it better though. I like having my keyboard on my tab just like the one on my laptop (letters and numbers all right in front of you)...less confusing switching back and forth.
I'm still using it on my phone though ;)

andddlay

Jul 1, 2010
Originally Posted by andddlay<br />
How well does this work with the keyboard?<br />
<br />
<br />
<br />
If you're talking about the blue keyboard in the screen shot it works great once you set it up correctly. I used it on my A500 exclusively. After using the stock keyboard on the TP, I've come to like it better though. I like having my keyboard on my tab just like the one on my laptop (letters and numbers all right in front of you)...less confusing switching back and forth.<br />
I'm still using it on my phone though ;)

Sorry I was unclear >.< but yeah I totally agree on the keyboard layout.

I meant how well does this ROM work with the keyboard dock? If it's based off of stock, then theoretically it should work the same?

jaycustom

Aug 1, 2010
Chi-Town
Yeeeaaahh Buddy! I'm running Virtuous Prime now but the latest update makes my Prime randomly reboot. I'm actually excited to try this, being as it's modded more than VP. Downloading now and I'm actually gonna flash it even though I should be in bed with it being midnight and I have to get up at 5am... But THIS is what Android is all About!

ATGAdmin

Feb 25, 2012
Western NY State
www.nyspctech.com
Yeeeaaahh Buddy! I'm running Virtuous Prime now but the latest update makes my Prime randomly reboot. I'm actually excited to try this, being as it's modded more than VP. Downloading now and I'm actually gonna flash it even though I should be in bed with it being midnight and I have to get up at 5am... But THIS is what Android is all About!

lol I know the feeling. I've installed at least a couple dozen times today on two different tabs!
Enjoy it! ;)

SOTK

Oct 11, 2010
Pacific Northwest
Roman ran into the Facebook problem which exists with this Rom early on in his AOKP Rom development. He figured it out and fixed it. I suggest contacting him for the solution.

At least, I believe it was AOKP. It may have been another developer. Anyway, it it was an early development issue with ICS. If he wasn't the developer, I bet he remembers it!

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk

Reactions: ATGAdmin

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    This Rom is no longer available at XDA due to XDA moderator double standards.
    ;)
    Change Log:

04/22/12
    "Christos" theme for Primalicious UPDATED, thanks to Christos1213http://androidtabletgeeks.com/christos1213.
    Update added to MODs in fourth OP post.

04/19/12
    Christos Theme by Christos1213 added to MODs in fourth OP post.

04/12/12
    Down to one version plus add-on App Pack

04/10/12
    Updated US Odexed Full Version (minor UI change, fixed build prop to reflect current version, back to previous GPS tweak), and updated download link

04/10/12
    Updated US Odexed Stripped Version (minor UI change, fixed build prop to reflect current version, back to previous GPS tweak), and updated download link

04/10/12
    Added AWESOME newest CWM Primalicious custom bootanimation by Lostsorrow to Third Thread Post (MODs)

04/09/12
    Added AWESOME new CWM Primalicious custom bootanimation by Lostsorrow to Third Thread Post (MODs)

04/06/12
    Added KJY2010 Odexed Primalicious 9.4.2.21"U.S." Full Version to second post in OP

04/06/12
    Added KJY2010_Primalicious_9.4.2.21._Odex_US_Stripped_Z U.S. version to second post in OP

04/04/12
    Added Primalicious custom bootanimation by Lostsorrow to Third Thread Post (MODs)

04/04/12
    Added Odexed Ver 9.4.2.21 WW version to Second Post

04/1/12
    Updated to Ver 9.4.2.21

03/12/12
    Mirrors up for download on latest REV

03/09/12
    Update to Rev Z_1 (FB and Flash Fix included in ROM)
    MODs:

04/22/12
    "Christos" theme for Primalicious UPDATED, thanks to Christos1213.
    DOWNLOAD HERE

04/19/12
    "Christos" theme for Primalicious thanks to Christos1213.
    DOWNLOAD HERE

04/10/12
    Newest (AWESOME) CWM Custom Primalicious Bootanimation by Lostsorrow DOWNLOAD HERE.
    Credit to Lostsorrow! ;)

04/09/12
    New (AWESOME) CWM Custom Primalicious Bootanimation by Lostsorrow DOWNLOAD HERE.
    Credit to Lostsorrow! ;)

04/06/12
    CWM Original Primalicious Boot Animation added to attachments in this post. ;)

04/05/12
    CWM Custom Lite Bootanimation added to attachments in this post (less than 2Mb), for those that like their bootanimations to be fast and quick. ;)

04/04/12
    CWM Custom Primalicious Bootanimation by Lostsorrow DOWNLOAD HERE.
    Credit to Lostsorrow and Disney! ;)
    For those who want, you can download it at http : / / galerie.son-alex.com / Primalicious_9.4.2.21._Final.zip

The link will be valid until 21/06/2012.

I can remove the link if ATGAdmin ask me.
    UPDATED to 9.4.2.21

04/01/12