Sweaty hands will it kill my note 3 ?

Search This thread

d33f

Apr 18, 2010
Kerkrade, The Netherlands
Hi there!

I'm I the only one that is being bordered by the fact that he/ she has such sweaty hands that they will kill their phone eventually ? In the past I used a silicon cover for my previous phone to prevent the leakage of moisture inside my phone, now with the note 3 I'm using the official Samsung flip case without sview. Should I be worried that moisture may get through the openings where the phone is clicked on the cover?

I don't want to kill my phone because of my sweaty hands lol..

Sent from my SM-N9005 using xda app-developers app

alom5

Dec 4, 2010
Hi there!

I'm I the only one that is being bordered by the fact that he/ she has such sweaty hands that they will kill their phone eventually ? In the past I used a silicon cover for my previous phone to prevent the leakage of moisture inside my phone, now with the note 3 I'm using the official Samsung flip case without sview. Should I be worried that moisture may get through the openings where the phone is clicked on the cover?

surely, you can't be dripping so much sweat that its going to affect the phone......if you are....you best get to the doctors mate and get it sorted.

maybe just use a silicone S case....then the sweat will stay on the screen and you can wipe it up

Reactions: d33f

d33f

Apr 18, 2010
Kerkrade, The Netherlands
Lucky I don't sweat out a whole pool / streaming water hehe, but my case is wet when holding my phone for even a minute (wet drop spots)..

But I guess I'm not the only one with sweaty hands so I guess/hope the phone can take it..

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Hi there!

surely, you can't be dripping so much sweat that its going to affect the phone......if you are....you best get to the doctors mate and get it sorted.

maybe just use a silicone S case....then the sweat will stay on the screen and you can wipe it up