[List] Xiaomi Miui For HTC Sensation XL

Search This thread

JustPlayingHard

Jul 1, 2013
Sensation%20XL%20Miui%20Android%20Banner%21%20Now%20With%20Jelly%20bean%21.jpg

Hello and welcome to my Xiaomi Miui List for HTC Sensation XL, This thread will improve over time so please bare with me!

Version 5:
Jump to thread

Version 4:
Jump to thread

Last edited:

JustPlayingHard

Jul 1, 2013
Apps and Tools

Apps:
(Coming Soon!)

Tools:
(Coming Soon!)

How to submit your App/Tools?

Your post must be like this, or it will not be added! (You have been told!)

Name:

Screenshots:

Changelog:

Downloads:

Enjoy Posting and Modding :D

Last edited:

JustPlayingHard

Jul 1, 2013
Version 5

Name: Muya dwan crossing

Changelog: (Its very big :p)
2013-11-24
(1) repair screen video playback without problem (2) carefully modify the kernel, modify the default CPU frequency 1.5G, now clean up phone memory, then 300 +, the system is also the most fluent in several versions before, and this we all experience (3) streamlining Compass, the reason is not working

2013-11-9
(1) Revised copy and paste function (2) amend the font (3) repair EMCC and wifi connection problem (4) Add Radio (5) modify the default icon is a small icon
Description:
(1) Talk question: Bottom package calls a problem upstream fix, you can not turn on the speakerphone during a call
(2) can not use the compass and gps, gps is not repaired, the compass can not, could not find a reason for this temporary

2013-10-20
(1) repair the camera, adding no green screen camera (2) optimization problem talk, the basic solution (3) optimize the system fluency problems (ps: like to play the big game of the oil estimates that the memory is not enough, this look at how they look)
(4) optimizing the speed wifi and bluetooth open now relatively stable

2013-10-13
(1) Add g21 Official brightness value (2) repair of large capacity storage (3) does not shine the flashlight fix the problem (4) Bluetooth and wifi fix the problem (finally perfect use)
(5) Add g21 exclusive audio driver, text messages and screenshots and other operations during a call, no effect (6) optimization apk memory (ps: 4.2.2 The first edition of the immature, unstable, resource consumption greatly)
(7) kernel fix many problems, is perfect for v5
(8) Other synchronization miui

Bugs:
Hands can not open, not much explanation, Perdy hands-free kit provides recommendations do not brush will cause recorder, voice assistant, etc. can not be used

Download:
Thread: bbs.xda.cn
Direct: Yunpan.cn

Last edited:
Reactions: hunting_

JustPlayingHard

Jul 1, 2013
Version 4

2013:
Name: rnpkr

Changelog:
Hasen't got on (Seriously, not my fault)

Bugs:
Fresh so, probley loads of bugs! :eek:

Download:
Thread: xdaforums.com

2012:
Name: thienthanty

Changelog: (Big one :p)
Rooted

Busybox installed

Included G-Apps like play store, gmail, gtalk, maps, etc

Changed the wallpapers

Added init.d support

Default language is english now

More Languages added

Removed HTC_IME (as it was restricted to English only) & added custom keyboard which includes lot of Languages (including Dutch & Arabic) :p

Added my vold.fstab patch to cater hboot x.25 & x.28 sd mount issue

Removed few chinesse apps

Added Quick Boot app which is an alternative for APM..

Bugs:
I have tested this myself, and there is no bugs!

Download
Thread: xdaforums.com

Last edited:

jjaagg

Dec 15, 2013
Kielce
Huawei P20
Huawei P40 Pro
4.1.3 - sad to say but bluetooth connection to headset or in car still sucks.

I managed to get to work blotooth earpiece in both 4.1.3 and 3.12.27. I did it by replacing some files from cm10.1.
You can download them from here:

https://drive.google.com/folderview?id=0B4Sd4qyBItR8aDhQckw2XzJucEU&usp=sharing

So far I tested and can confirm that works:
BT earpiece,
BT and usb tethering.
gsm 2G 3G,
wifi,
sms/mms,
camera,
gps,
airplan mode and dnd works well,

Does not work:
wlan hotspot
loud speaker during call

3.12.27 smooth and low battery drain.
4.1.3 Did not test long enough to say anything about battery.

There is a problem with home button. Single touch does not take you back to home screen.
To avoid such situation:
1. use gaaps (thanks Hasan)
http://media.celogeek.com/roms/android/miui/gapps/miuiandroid_gapps-4.2.2-small_signed-8012.zip

2. follow flashing order:
- wipe data, cache, dalvik, android secure, system
- flash miui
- flash miuiandroid_gapps-4.2.2-small_signed-8012.zip
- wipe dalvik
- reboot

Last edited:

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Version 5

Name: Muya dwan crossing

Changelog: (Its very big :p)
    2013-11-24
    (1) repair screen video playback without problem (2) carefully modify the kernel, modify the default CPU frequency 1.5G, now clean up phone memory, then 300 +, the system is also the most fluent in several versions before, and this we all experience (3) streamlining Compass, the reason is not working

2013-11-9
    (1) Revised copy and paste function (2) amend the font (3) repair EMCC and wifi connection problem (4) Add Radio (5) modify the default icon is a small icon
    Description:
    (1) Talk question: Bottom package calls a problem upstream fix, you can not turn on the speakerphone during a call
    (2) can not use the compass and gps, gps is not repaired, the compass can not, could not find a reason for this temporary

2013-10-20
    (1) repair the camera, adding no green screen camera (2) optimization problem talk, the basic solution (3) optimize the system fluency problems (ps: like to play the big game of the oil estimates that the memory is not enough, this look at how they look)
    (4) optimizing the speed wifi and bluetooth open now relatively stable

2013-10-13
    (1) Add g21 Official brightness value (2) repair of large capacity storage (3) does not shine the flashlight fix the problem (4) Bluetooth and wifi fix the problem (finally perfect use)
    (5) Add g21 exclusive audio driver, text messages and screenshots and other operations during a call, no effect (6) optimization apk memory (ps: 4.2.2 The first edition of the immature, unstable, resource consumption greatly)
    (7) kernel fix many problems, is perfect for v5
    (8) Other synchronization miui

Bugs:
    Hands can not open, not much explanation, Perdy hands-free kit provides recommendations do not brush will cause recorder, voice assistant, etc. can not be used

Download:
    Thread: bbs.xda.cn
    Direct: Yunpan.cn