Generic 1800mah batteries from Ebay?

Search This thread

gtmaster303

Oct 19, 2010
Given that the OEM batteries are $50 each, I'd like to know how $30 for two batteries AND a wall charger COMBINED is "too expensive."

LOL, that's retail price...
You can find the OEM battery for around the same price as the anker. Last time I checked on ebay, it was $15. Which really makes me wonder why anyone would buy the stock battery over an anker, or a dirt cheap generic which gives you roughly the same kind of batery life

blackknightavalon

Feb 1, 2009
Somewhere in NYC
LOL, that's retail price...
You can find the OEM battery for around the same price as the anker. Last time I checked on ebay, it was $15. Which really makes me wonder why anyone would buy the stock battery over an anker, or a dirt cheap generic which gives you roughly the same kind of batery life

My OEM battery gives me about 8-10 hours of battery life ON STANDBY. Of course I was going to shell out money for both the Ankers and the Mugen.

MT4GS

May 18, 2012
For a standard size (that doesn't require back cover replacement) yet large 2450 mAh capacity battery have a look HERE

SOEBOMB

Apr 25, 2014
I run two 1900 mah batteries with a wall battery charger pack ankor brand two batteries last me a whole day wifi on I love it not sitting on a charger RECOMMEND if u hate sittin on a charger and always on the go.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Get yourself a Mugen or Anker 1800mAh+ :D

Sent from my myTouch_4G_Slide using xda premium