[ROM] AOKP (4.2.2) (Beta) For the Samsung Epic 4g - 03/06/2013

Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

only1penny

Nov 19, 2008
livonia
pic mail

I remember an issue with receiving pic mail in earlier builds, the fix was a 3rd party app. The previous build I was on, milestone I believe, it worked. Now in 36 it doesn't work again. Is there a fix or should I just go with a 3rd party app? Please & thank you.

lmsomb

May 2, 2010
Union City
I remember an issue with receiving pic mail in earlier builds, the fix was a 3rd party app. The previous build I was on, milestone I believe, it worked. Now in 36 it doesn't work again. Is there a fix or should I just go with a 3rd party app? Please & thank you.

I have r3eceived and sent pic messages just fine. Make sure you have a good 3g connection when attempting to send/receive one

sent from an epic touch phone

Reactions: only1penny

retailguy

Sep 29, 2011
Apparently no one reads

Sent from my SPH-D700 CM9 ANDROID 4.0.4

I believe this thread has been taken over by batterystats....... There was a thread in general that is for this. Can we get back on topic?

Well, I appreciate the battery reports. I don't look at the stats pics, but right now the only thing I care about is improving the battery life on this phone.

It doesn't do me any good if the thing is dead, or the only way I have battery is not using the phone.

I read every report and try every tip to save battery life.

Zeinzu

Aug 18, 2010
Manchester
www.sdx-developers.com
Battery life is going to vary from user to user, though. Some of us are trying to keep up to date with this thread for it's development, not to read through each person's daily battery statistics.

Sent from my SPH-D700 CM9 ANDROID 4.0.4

Trident

Sep 1, 2005
Disney World
For my back up root I believe you can only restore something if you are using the same rom. You can't restore apps to a different rom. For swype, search the forums I'm sure there is a thread exclusively for that

sent from an epic touch phone
I've used MyBackup Root across multiple ROMs, but haven't tried going from a TW ROM to CM9. Maybe that's the difference.
I haven't found a Swype thread that works for CM9 yet.

I also noticed tonight that my hw KB isn't lighting up at all. Is there a setting that changes this?

XxLostSoulxX

May 22, 2010
Charlotte, NC
I've used MyBackup Root across multiple ROMs, but haven't tried going from a TW ROM to CM9. Maybe that's the difference.
I haven't found a Swype thread that works for CM9 yet.

I also noticed tonight that my hw KB isn't lighting up at all. Is there a setting that changes this?

I have and hadn't have a single issue I use MyBackUp Pro 2.7.2.

Sent from my SPH-D700 using xda premium

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    AOKP(4.2.2) For the Samsung Epic 4g

Epic AOKP Presents!

cm9-promo-1+%281%29.png

For newest release, check here: Link

[OLD]AOKP Build 4 for Epic 4G now available!

Follow the Epic AOKP team for the most up-to-date news, changes, or releases for the AOKP Rom:
    Epic 4G AOKP: [Google+][Facebook][Blogspot]

Links:
    News
    Features/Screenshots
    Progress/Change Logs
    Install Guide/Downloads
    Notes...

We have moved to a more organized way of giving you information!
    As you can notice, there is now an issue tracker. (helps me sort issues)
    All the information that was in these two posts are now at our blogspot: here.
    Alias can always fix that up for us though , I'm sure ... ;)

If I get some time tonight, we will go for another build.
    Also, I put my app in tonight to be a device maintainer.

Thank you for the update notice.

LTE data toggle should be WiMax instead since the Epic doesn't even have an LTE radio...

Also what's up with b34?

Sent from my SPH-D700 using Tapatalk 2
    If I didn't know this already, I shouldn't be compiling a ROM for you all.
    And since you want to be rude and tell people about taking pills... have yourself a chill pill :)
    #noanger

New build, in case no one knew o_O
    http://forum.aokp.co/page/releases/_/build-34-r19

P.S. Why aren't we officially supported?! ):

As mentioned, its going through some proper channels.
    There are some pieces of code I edit manually that enables ours and disables others.
    I have to figure out a way to make both happy before we can be joyously supported.

Annnnddd further more. There are a few of you that appear to feel you are entitled to the work I do.
    Maybe a reminder is needed... I don't get paid for this. This is not my job.
    I have a life, which you are merely included in because you click the download button on the work I've shared.
    You are not entitled to it, its a privilege.
    If I had the choice to take that privilege away, some of you would no longer have it.
    Be grateful for what life and people give to you, it all can be taken away.