Canada
Any updates on the grass wallpaper mate ? Really bored of my lwp :p

Sent From My Sexy Sensation.

Djmk4

Dec 7, 2011
Thessaloniki
is the link this one??
http://xdaforums.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=1076392&d=1337680512

couse size it's the same as the old one. Check you too... also in option system says that it's a fake version... are u sure??

hey....what i was thinking is that i thought that you couldn't see the new lwp upload and their attachments for download..no man..when i say update i mean that upload new Lwp not the original version of dandelion..i wrote that is a fake version..eventhough when i have the original i will update it immediately :)

Drebin 894

Mar 19, 2011
Portland
This one is smooth, doesn't use any battery, and just a simple view. It changes based on the system clock. You can check it out HERE
ZJYtXT_auAzfmQ7Q0NVBjz9ZneG8o5j7ZlQZsltV6Y4EcxbEGhYjSdq2HHF7X2IfNLQ

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    I am searching for live wallpapers over the internet..I will post here the best...it's not my work...just want to share it with you..All will be Tested and Fully Working before the upload!

UPDATE 18/8: New Wallpapers Are Up :)

Dandelion LWP Tested And Full Working.This Is A Demo Version IT'S NOT THE ORIGINAL live wallpaper

Dandelion LWP

2012-05-18%2007.32.54.png

City At Night LWP

9pvteb.jpg

Orange Juice LWP : Great LWP..also the level of the water depending on your
    battery.also it has sensors..when you move your phone the water is moving :)
    14t4ltt.png

Panoplanet LWP: a great wallpaper with 360 deegrees spin..really nice..

34o8uaw.jpg

Coca Lemon LWP: The same as orange juice, the level of the water depend
    on the battery life.also it has sensors..when you move your phone the water is moving

p3qjq.png

Celtic Garden: A Nice Live Wallpaper With water flowing over the scene.Enjoy

15prc5f.png

Dandelion Field: Great Animated Wallpaper

51598w.png

Biomechanical Bog: Live Wallpaper As You see Below

1256jhl.png

Nightshadow Scene Lite: It's a Lite version but has a lot of setting and 2 other themes that you can adjust..look amazing specially at night!

icll5l.png

Midnight scene lite: The same as the nightshadow..great colors indeed!

i6wgee.png

Stars Live Wallpaper: A great LWP with 5 different themes to choose and 5 different colors of stars and more things..cool settings and nice look.

fxe9n6.png

67kwv4.png

Rainy Day Live Wallpaper

v8ohae.png

Green Natural: Very Nice with lot of settings and different themes

10i5p28.png

See Sunset Live Wallpaper: Amazing Colors And Nice Themes

1z3urdi.png

Galaxy S II weather LWP It's seperated in 2 apks.windmill(Windy Weather) and beach(Ocean Weather)..it sync with clock and weather!

28gs1gg.png

2wr3sza.png

P.S: I didn't manage to get galaxy's S3 weather LWP to work..i don't know if there are any differences..

Beautiful Live Weather: Almost Like The Stock Grass Live Wallpaper From Gingerbread With Some Updates. P.S: Trying To Port Original Grass LWP, it's really difficult hope i can make it..

2hmdij6.png

Vortex Galaxy (From Galaxy Nexus) Great Live Wallpaper With Amazing Colours....

34q7o86.png

Inferno Galaxy (From Galaxy Nexus) Amazing....Amazing.....Amazing...Live Wallpaper...Just Try It.....

2jcj1v6.png

Ice Galaxy (From Galaxy Nexus) Another Great LWP From the Nexus Series

14b4407.png

Shadow Galaxy (From Galaxy Nexus) Shadow Galaxy..My Second Favorite Of The Nexus Series LWPs after Inferno....

2q3yu4i.png

Download Link: http://www17.zippyshare.com/v/54999957/file.html

Don't Forget To hit THANKS if you like it!!! :)
    Hey guys i saw that elchemist doesn't have in his thread with Samsung Galaxy S3 live wallpapers this beautiful live wallpaper!

Tested And Full Working..but i can't change settings..it says that i have a fake GT-I9300..Don't Know if it wants any special edit on build.prop file..any help would be appreciated!

2012-05-18%2007.32.54.png

Don't Forget To hit Thanks!!! :)

It work but it's a fake version of dandelion... a sort of Demo... better would be have the original one..
    New LWP Up..hope you like it :)
    Does anyone have the stock grass lwp ?? It comes preloaded whit gingerbread and up i think ? And that is the best one ive seen ;)

I'm at work now..let me check that...probably tomorrow will be up & available for download ;)

Sent from my HTC Sensation XE with Beats Audio using XDA
    Thanks alot sir ! I can finally have a simple yet nice lwp :p

You're welcome mate.. tomorrow I'm gonna upload a lot of amazing new
    Lwp ;)

Sent from my HTC Sensation XE with Beats Audio using XDA