StrangerWeather's UCCW, Zooper and KLWP Walls + Android personalisation apps

Search This thread

StrangerWeather

Recognized Contributor
Jul 18, 2012
Oxford
Google Pixel 7 Pro
Hey there, Welcome to my thread!

Today I decided to start a thread in which I will put some of my UCCW widgets.

I'm a UCCW addict. I make UCCW widgets all the time, some are okay, some are crappy.
Hopefully you will find something that you like!:fingers-crossed:

And thank you so much for all your encouragements in the last few months. It means a lot to me!

So I'll start with my latest one and add more, randomly, when I feel like it.

Edit (21 August 2013): I am now also getting into Zooper so there will be a few Zooper widgets in the thread as well.
Edit (3 November 2014): I am now also getting into KLWP so there will be a few KLWP widgets in the thread as well.
Edit (19 February 2016): I have now learned the basics of java and I am making personalisation android apps!

It's been a long journey from making UCCW widgets to making android apps, but such a rewarding and fun time!

Last edited:

StrangerWeather

Recognized Contributor
Jul 18, 2012
Oxford
Google Pixel 7 Pro

Attachments

• wallpaper-2778941.jpg
    wallpaper-2778941.jpg
    161.8 KB · Views: 2,445

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Hey there, Welcome to my thread!

Today I decided to start a thread in which I will put some of my UCCW widgets.

I'm a UCCW addict. I make UCCW widgets all the time, some are okay, some are crappy.
    Hopefully you will find something that you like!:fingers-crossed:

And thank you so much for all your encouragements in the last few months. It means a lot to me!

So I'll start with my latest one and add more, randomly, when I feel like it.

Edit (21 August 2013): I am now also getting into Zooper so there will be a few Zooper widgets in the thread as well.
    Edit (3 November 2014): I am now also getting into KLWP so there will be a few KLWP widgets in the thread as well.
    Edit (19 February 2016): I have now learned the basics of java and I am making personalisation android apps!

It's been a long journey from making UCCW widgets to making android apps, but such a rewarding and fun time!
    Zooper Skin and Zooper Weather Iconset. :)

Find here:
    Iconset
    Skin
    Hello! Here is Passing Time for Zooper.
    The time moves across the screen...:)

AaMp4R3.png
    In the Clouds

Thanks to Stardate Tab for the great weather icons!

l9hr.png