[ROM][4.0.4][GT-S7562] SilverNexus ROM v1.4 (for Galaxy S Duos) Updated 24 Oct 2013

Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

SilverDragon24

Sep 7, 2012
Kolkata
Moto G5S Plus
here r 4 benchmarks taken at diffetent times attached

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using xda app-developers app

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1378631844161.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1378631844161.jpg
    35.5 KB · Views: 332
  • uploadfromtaptalk1378631881582.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1378631881582.jpg
    35.9 KB · Views: 289
  • uploadfromtaptalk1378631897667.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1378631897667.jpg
    35.9 KB · Views: 267
  • uploadfromtaptalk1378631914160.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1378631914160.jpg
    34.9 KB · Views: 260

thepurepunjabi

Jun 14, 2012
ludhiana
Bro why both cameras keep camera quality to 3 mp while it is 5 mp fix it soon bro

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Mod edit: Thread closed and pay per click links removed.

SilverNexus Kernel Recommended

Announced updates can be downloaded from silvernexus.co.nr from now on

v1.4 Chang Log;
    • Added Apollo Music Player & DSP Manager for Low sound issues
    • Tweaked GPS for better positioning
    • Themed Pattern lockscreen
    • Added Ringtones for Nokia fanboys on special request

v1.4 Install instructions:
    Flash using CWM Recovery with v1.0b1 already installed and updated to v1.3 (check below in v1.1, v1.2 & v1.3 changelog sections to get updates) as this is just an update package, not an entire ROM.

v1.4 Download: Mod edit: Links removed.
    If you're not on v1.0b1 Download links given at end of post and v1.1, v1.2 & v1.3 update links given below this section.

v1.3 Chang Log;
    • Added Bravia Engine 2
    • Added Sony Sound Drivers
    • Added JB Clock
    • Added AOSP Contacts App (will show up as people in app drawer)
    • Added Google Movie Studio

v1.3 Install instructions:
    Flash using CWM Recovery with v1.0b1 already installed and updated to v1.2 (check below in v1.1 & v1.2 changelog sections to get updates) as this is just an update package, not an entire ROM.

v1.3 Download: Mod edit: Links removed.
    If you're not on v1.0b1 Download links given at end of post and v1.1 &v1.2 update links given below this section.

v1.2 Chang Log;
    • Added crossbreeder
    • Fixed photosphere not supported issue by spoofing a Galaxy Nexus (check about)
    • Themed Settings
    • Themed framework-res(effects will show up in normal use)

v1.2 Install instructions:
    Flash using CWM Recovery with v1.0b1 already installed and updated to v1.1 (check below in v1.1 changelog section to get update) as this is just an update package, not an entire ROM.

v1.2 Download: Mod edit: Links removed.
    If you're not on v1.0b1 Download links given at end of post and v1.1 update link given below this section.

v1.1 Change Log:
    • New Kernel (Breakfast Kernel @ 1.30 GHz)
    • Face Unlock Added
    • Fixed Lockscreen Wallpaper Issue with Note 2 Gallery
    • New Boot Animation

v1.1 Install instructions:
    Flash using CWM Recovery with v1.0b1 already installed as this is just an update package, not an entire ROM.

v1.1 Download: Mod edit: Links removed.
    If you're not on v1.0b1 Download links given at end of post.

SilverNexus ROM Features:

Code:
    - Based on stock S7562XXBMD6 ROM (download from sammobile.com if not on a BMD6 Base ROM and flash with ODIN. Instructions for using ODIN below)
    - Debloated
    - Samsung, AOSP, Google Edition, CM9 Imported (see list of packages below)
    - Deodexed / zipalligned (can be themed!)
    - Rooted (KyleOpen OC1 Kernel @ 1.23 GHz)
    - Custom boot image enabled
    - Custom boot sounds enabled (wav only!)
    - Busybox support
    - Overclock / Governor Kernel
    - init.d script support
    - Add-on support
    - Google Now included
    - Flashplayer Built-in
    - Samsung S Voice support through add-on (see post #3 on [URL="http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=2087177"]KyleOpen 3.4.0 Thread[/URL])
    - QtADB Support (get it [URL="http://qtadb.wordpress.com/"]here[/URL])

List of imported Samsung, AOSP, CM9 & Google Edition packages:

Code:
    - AOSP Browser
    - AOSP Calculator
    - AOSP Gingerbread & JB Camera
    - AOSP Clock
    - AOSP Email
    - AOSP Exchange
    - AOSP JB Gallery
    - AOSP Messaging (SIM1 only when 2 SIM Cards are inserted)
    - PhotoWall Live Wallpaper
    - Samsung SNS (Facebook for Syncing)
    - Flash Player 11
    - AOSP JB Live Wallpaper
    - AOSP Calendar
    - Google Edition Sunbeam Live Wallpaper
    - AOSP JB 4.1 Launcher
    - Flipboard
    - AOSP Keyboard
    - Google Now

Installation instructions:

WARNING: Flashing this ROM will make the orange triangle appear and increase the flash counter. Flash at your own risk, I am not responsible for your actions. Follow the instructions below ONLY if YOU are sure of what you are doing. Otherwise stop here. You can reset the counter and remove the triangle using the app developed by chainfire (triangle remover).

Installation Details & HowTo:

- The GT-S7562 has a download mode and a recovery mode. Both are boot modes that allow the device to start but enter a different configuration mode than regular Android start mode. Think of them like starting your PC and entering the BIOS instead of loading Windows as usual.
    - The "download mode" is a boot mode that allows flashing bit-by-bit (very low level) data to partitions on your device. To enter download mode on the S7562 do the following: make sure the device is well charged (over 50%); remove all cables (this is important); power it off (don't reboot); hold volume down + home and power on the device (volume down+home+power). Then a warning will be displayed on screen. You must press Volume Up to enter download mode.
    - As long as you can enter "download mode" you can recover your device. While in download mode, you can use the ODIN tool to flash recovery, boot and ROM images.
    - The "recovery mode" is a boot mode that allows "safe mode" changes to be performed on the device. This is done using CWM, a tool that can be used to automate Android system changes to system files, partitions etc. To enter recovery mode on the S7562 do the following: make sure the device is well charged (over 50%); remove all USB cables (this is important); power it off (don't reboot); keep volume up + volume down + home and power on your device.
    - To navigate in recovery mode, use the volume buttons to change active selection and the home button to make selections. The back button works as back button. When done working with recovery, go back all the way and select option to reboot system to boot your device normally.
    - Before installing SilverNexus ROM, make sure you are running XXBMD6 as base ROM. If you skip this step, you may have network and signal problems after installing SilverNexus ROM. So, download the ROM image here and flash it from download mode using ODIN and PDA button BEFORE you continue!!!
    Download to your PC the custom recovery image that enables CWM, if you don't have it already, from here
    Reboot in download mode to flash CWM
    Unzip the file in your computer and start ODIN.
    Click the PDA button and select the "kyleopen-cwm5-v3.tar.md5" file.
    Connect your phone that is already in download mode. ODIN will display it as being connected on a COM port.
    Do not change any other options. Just click the "Start" button and wait. In about 1 minute, on your device there will be a loading bar displayed. Once done the phone will reboot itself normally. ODIN will tell you the flash was OK and restart your device. This operation will increase the flash counter and make the orange warning triangle appear. This is normal and is not a problem. From this point on, you can boot in recovery mode and flash CWM zips.
    Let the phone restart normally and boot up completely. Now you are ready to upgrade your stock ROM to SIlverNexus ROM.

Credits:

Code:
    The guys who helped me:
    - cheatman for Building KyleOpen ROM ( I couldn't have built this without it)
    - cheatman again for the OC1 Kernel
    - I don't remember who made the WIndows 8 boot animation but thanks to who ever made it
    - Samsung for the device and software development
    - Google and the Android community for an awesome OS
    - The CM9 team for their work on ICS
    - XDA Developers for letting us post our work, help others and unleash our devices

The guys who helped cheatman:
    - Project Flulid team, for build.prop tweaks
    - leolawliet for disabling of CPU rendering
    - Mirko ddd for back button to kill app mod
    - einst31n for the facelift of the ROM logo and the default theme
    - VamshiStunner for his awesome work on the kernel, especially OC!
    - hybridmd, for the init.s script add-on to swap SD memory cards
    - P.thina for finding the fix for no network that some users had!!!!
    - nakedninja42 for face unlock tips
    - Samsung for the device and software development
    - Google and the Android community for an awesome OS
    - The CM9 team for their work on ICS
    - XDA Developers for letting us post our work, help others and unleash our devices
    - dsixda & chainfire for their previous work on Samsung devices
    - Everyone else out there that makes this worth the effort...

Download Mod edit: Links removed.
    Screenshot attached in post #4

If there are others out here who wish to port more AOSP Packages to the device, you are welcome to do so.

Cheers,
    IonT.
    If u want screenshots i'm gonna have 2 do a wipe data on my phone. but i can assure u it works.

Here are the screenshots as requested. In the settings screenshot u'll see Android version 4.2.2, that's just a build.prop tweak i use like a show-off. It'll show 4.0.4 for u.
    v1.4 update released... come and get it.
    test nd leave feedback plz.... :)
    any screen shots ???

If u want screenshots i'm gonna have 2 do a wipe data on my phone. but i can assure u it works.