[BOOT Animation] Scary One !

Search This thread

dsmaori

Apr 21, 2011
Sorry for the dumb question but where's the download for the Scary Rec version?

emanon

Aug 29, 2010
My Own Haven
Added ;)
Just click DOWNLOAD button in the first post.
Enjoy :good:

Hi bud thanks, I see you got the donate button and linked to paypal. I was just trying to donate for your work but paypal keeps complaining that it is the wrong amount please check your paypal account. Is your paypal account setup and verified? I just tried $5, $10, and $20 and I got the same error. I know I'm putting the correct amount like 20.00 for $20 and I still get the same error. Let me know bud so I can buy you some beerz...:)

\Regards

Reactions: cisza

JohnCorleone

Dec 19, 2010
Whittier,CA
Yeah something like that would be nice. I use dark theme and dark splash screen and was missing the black and white boot and down screen. I'm sure other users like me would appreciate all black and white. You make it happen I'm buying you beer. Thanks and keep up the good work.

\Regards

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

This one came out great! Am I missing the link for it? Also how do you record the boot ani and post a gif because I have a few black and white and black and gray boot and shut down animations..

Sent from my HTC One using Xparent Gray Tapatalk 2

emanon

Aug 29, 2010
My Own Haven
Last edited:

emanon

Aug 29, 2010
My Own Haven
I`m using Photoshop but if you don`t have it you can use Boot Animation Factory by despotovski01. This program is very simple but it works properly. If you need something more, use Photoshop ;)

Thank you so much for the workz, much appreciated. The paypal finally worked so here is something for beerz Confirmation number: 68X65730S78990020. I will buy you some more beerz for Christmas. :)

\Regards

Reactions: cisza

Simco80

Jul 9, 2011
I can't seem to find the link to the scary girl animation. Can someone link it for me? :cyclops:

jugih

May 18, 2010
Hellsinki
Scary girl is marvelous, thanks!
Just a little suggestion. Can you make the girl showing not to loop. So that she shows only one time and after that all gone to black and phone boots up.

cisza

Mar 24, 2006
Scary girl is marvelous, thanks!
Just a little suggestion. Can you make the girl showing not to loop. So that she shows only one time and after that all gone to black and phone boots up.
:good:
You can do it easily yourself .... just open zip file, find file named desc.txt, change first 0 to 1 in third line, zip again using NO compression and flash again :)

Last edited:
Reactions: jugih

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    HTC One bootanimation called "Scary" One ;)

Installation:
    1) hit
    thank.png
    THANKS button,
    2) download flashable version for your ROM,
    3) install via recovery :good:

....................Sample (Scary)........................................................almost B&W version (ScaryBW)
    scary_01.gif
    scary_BW.gif

....................Scary (Girl) ..............................................................Scary (REC)
    scary_girl.gif
    scary_rec.gif

................Scary (Friday13th) [new!]........................................Scary (FreddyKrueger) [new!]
    scary_13th.gif
    scary_freddy.gif

Enjoy!

Legend:
    flashable zips for different ROMs, download the right one!
    - Sense - bootanimation file: hTC_bootup_one.zip, path: /system/customize/resource/
    - Viper - bootanimation file: bootanimation.zip, path: /system/customize/resource/
    - AOSP - bootanimation file: bootanimation.zip, path: /system/media/

Please, check out my other works :
    Cosmodroid ! Boot+Down Animations (w/ CRT off effect)
    Naturally One !
    SEXY One !
    Unique One !
    Series One !

If you appreciate my work, click THANKS button or you can buy me a beer :good:

(If you don't see the download button, here's the link: http://cisza.q3.pl/animations/?dir=Scary )

ps. and if you can NOT find download files just tell me what are you looking for, whats your ROM and then I`ll add them to the collection.

DO NOT download all collection files at once - it consumes a lot of my bandwith.
    Please don't mirror / modify my work, ask for permissions first.

Thank you!

And huge thanks for the thanks ;)
    do your boots and downs work on kk 4.4.2 ? and the one with CRT off is the one named htc_downanimation right ?

Thanks-

Yes they work with kit kat just download the correct file and flash.

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk
    Nice BootAnimation. It would be really nice if it was completely black and white or grey instead of green HTC and red beats.
    You mean, something like that:
    scary_request_BW.gif

??
    I have two suggestions:

scary_request.gif
    scary_request_2.gif

First part of the animation is unchanged. Second part its a loop sequence and it lasts when system is booting.
    What do you think, guys? :)
    Not my style, but definitely looks good! Great job!