Dusk 6.5 Titanium & Extras (Taskbar WM 21869 Build, 15-10-09)

Search This thread

pepesz

Feb 22, 2008
UNINSTALL Dusk_6.5_Lockscreen_v3.0

Great design,

However I wanted to uninstall Dusk_6.5_Lockscreen_v3.0 and it didn't work. I got now the "classic" unlock screen not the stock one slider:(
how to revert to original one? (Manila 2.5.1921 stock firnware WWE)

Thanks

lbhocky19

Feb 18, 2007
hey your lock screen is great, only question is i would like to change the green on the slider to a neon blue, what file do i have to mess with?

Xenithflare

Mar 13, 2009
I apologize for not reading through all 59 pages and asking a stupid question, but... my girlfriend just got the CDMA TouchPro2 (rhodium) and I'm wondering if this theme would work? It's using the stock rom and TF3D, so my first impression would be that it wouldn't... but I'd appreciate clarification :3 I'm used to tweaking my X1, but this has me a little lost~

G

GuestD0933

Dusk Taskbar

how can i "reset" the loading icon?

DuskCursorB.gif

i want the original icon back.

mrgoodcat2004

Apr 24, 2010
Just installed the theme on my HD2 and it works perfectly. The only thing I noticed is that my agenda/appointments no longer works. I had 2 existing events saved (so those are displayed correctly). However when I go click on the appointment on the home screen, it doesn't take me anywhere (and I can't add a new appointment).

Can anyone please help me.

reformedctrlz

Oct 5, 2009
@grzegorz10 I am having an issue installing the theme. When I first put it on everything worked fine, however after a soft rest, it isn't loading the top and bottom bars, instead it just shows the gray default bars...

I unzipped the folders and stuff in right, especially because it worked the first time. Do you have any idea what could be wrong? I am doing a hard reset, which I would rather not do, but is probably long overdue with all the crap thats on it :/ anyway, figured I would try and get your opinion. I'll let you know how things turn out.

Last edited:

grzegorz10

Retired Recognized Developer
Jan 5, 2008
Marulan
@grzegorz10 I am having an issue installing the theme. When I first put it on everything worked fine, however after a soft rest, it isn't loading the top and bottom bars, instead it just shows the gray default bars...

I unzipped the folders and stuff in right, especially because it worked the first time. Do you have any idea what could be wrong? I am doing a hard reset, which I would rather not do, but is probably long overdue with all the crap thats on it :/ anyway, figured I would try and get your opinion. I'll let you know how things turn out.
without knowing what you have or not have installed of mine it's a little hard to help. Also if you could give me detail about your ROM that would help as well

zer0es

Feb 9, 2009
Hi,
Is there anyway i can get the picture used in the in-call screen?
Like the 'end call (green color)' button and 'hold (red color)' button?
As my alarm screen and the caller ID screen is not skinned, and so the button is different from the one in the in-call screen:(

I've tried to extract the lockscreen.cab, but i got some image tht i cant view at all:confused:
Hope you can understand me.

Nice theme btw:D

garyf

May 29, 2008
Uninstalling

I'm getting a message that "the previous version of PPC visuals dusk taskbar icons cannot be removed."

I'd just like to reinstall Dusk_6.5_Taskbar_Icons_CusrorB.CAB onto a touch pro 2 running an energy 21905 rom. It was working perfectly until I tried to install a volume control cab, which replaced the speaker icon on the taskbar.

Is there a file I can remove or edit so that the installation process does not balk because of the remnants of the previous install?

I like both the taskbar icons and the wait cursor, and would like to keep both.

Thanks to anyone who can help.

grzegorz10

Jan 5, 2008
Marulan
I'm getting a message that "the previous version of PPC visuals dusk taskbar icons cannot be removed."

I'd just like to reinstall Dusk_6.5_Taskbar_Icons_CusrorB.CAB onto a touch pro 2 running an energy 21905 rom. It was working perfectly until I tried to install a volume control cab, which replaced the speaker icon on the taskbar.

Is there a file I can remove or edit so that the installation process does not balk because of the remnants of the previous install?

I like both the taskbar icons and the wait cursor, and would like to keep both.

Thanks to anyone who can help.
The fact that you put another volume control CAB over the top is where the problem comes from. Uninstall that one if you have not already and then reinstall the Dusk one. when it comes up with not able to uninstall just select to install once finished reinstall again and that will correct it for you. Other than that it's down to a HR

spookamiester

Dec 5, 2008
RAM?

This Dusk 6.5 titanium looks beautiful but I love really lite ROMs.

Can anyone tell me how much free RAM they have with this ROM and what the speed is like?

Right now I'm using Miris xtralite and with SPB installed I'm using about 48%

Also how is the battery life?

Thanks

ForgetfulGuru

Jun 8, 2010
Glasgow
www.localitservice.co.uk
You've Got it

hey i got a touch hd 6.5 and i would really like to get the windows mobile 6.5 os can anyone plz help me:(

You've got it already.
Don't get confused between Windows Mobile Version and the OS Version it show in the phone setting. As far as I know phone settings shows WinCE OS version.

WinMo Ver 6.5.+ = WinCE Ver 5.2.+

Maybe someone with more experience and knowledge will correct me (I hope they are not to harsh if they do.) ;)

viggy08

Oct 16, 2009
Hey, i have your dusk evolution theme and I love it! It looks really sharp and sleek. I was definitely impressed with your work! I really don't mess with my phone much at all so I don't really know what I'm doing, but is it possible to use this with a HTC Touch Pro2? Sorry to insult your intelligence!;)

grzegorz10

Jan 5, 2008
Marulan
Hey, i have your dusk evolution theme and I love it! It looks really sharp and sleek. I was definitely impressed with your work! I really don't mess with my phone much at all so I don't really know what I'm doing, but is it possible to use this with a HTC Touch Pro2? Sorry to insult your intelligence!;)
Yes the main theme should go on fine as it is built for any manila 2.5

Freezy1982

Nov 3, 2007
Thank you for your great work!!!
I'm now using your Dusk Lockscreen and it's really beautiful :cool:
It's a pity, that I'm on a 6.5.x ROM and I cannot use your TaskbarSkins ;)

GreeZ!
Freezy1982

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Titanium Skin & Addons

Titanium%20v2.jpg
    -----------Rotate----------
    RS.jpg

---Dusk Titanium v2---

A skin with side icons, to match main icons. Disable Windows Default and then uninstall previous Dusk Titanium before installing this one then re'enable Windows Default.

---Rotate----

A simple tool that rotates the screen. There are two options depending on whether you want it on your Left or Right Softkey

Start%20Menu%20Icons.jpg

----Start Menu Icons------

To Download please go to http://cid-9bd3a088bb863c14.skydrive.live.com/self.aspx/Dusk%20New%20Manila%20CAB|4s/Dusk%20Start%20Menu%20Icons.zip

y1p77n6ID_tqnFDGHsmdbNNA7V9v0VRN7ABrMtGP3l31W3SCfp-ttYBsitiWIkzinGbFI_A1eWEv4QPL1mbM0Xx3vz8rg9fSeaq
    Lockscreen2.jpg

---Dusk 6.5 Lockscreen v3.0

Special Thanks to Heartofwolf for his help in tweaking the Lockscreen.