[ROM][9 MAR]CoreDroid HD V9.4|GB 2.3.5|SENSE 3.5|SUPER SMOOTH|LordMod KERNEL|ONLINE!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

seandk

Jan 15, 2010
Seem to be nice, after the first boot we have to wait a few minutes
but after everything is ok

Nice Job, I will test it some days to see the battery life

Sergio76

Apr 25, 2009
Leeds
I will not mind a mirror for the first version of build anyone that want too post it be my guess it just 500+ trying too download at same time this happens.

Sent from my Desire HD using XDA App

s0litaire

Nov 3, 2010
Ayrshire
IGNORE this!

Bloody thing stopped at 49%!!!!
Give 30 mins or so to download the thing and i'll get a mirror up...

Sent via destiny's stargate using my DHD...

Last edited:

ninja.rogue

Oct 12, 2007
Modena
there's a million and 1 other file sharing hosts can't you upload it to another!!!!!

My friend, couldn't you be kind and use the magic word "please" addressing to the op?
The man here is not at his job, it is just for fun and enjoying....
He already knows that there are bandwidth problems, probably he's doing his best to fix this.

MiddleThinkr

Aug 9, 2010
im downloadin it right now ... i will make 2 Files out of that one and upload it to Zippyshare ... no waiting .. no download cap ... multiple downloads -.-''

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    MOD EDIT: As of November 7th CoreDroid officially moved all its support to another site.

Due to repeated kanging from other Roms as well as needing CST paid version to obtain the latest version of the Rom, anything related to the CoreDroid team is not allowed to be posted anymore on XDA and is from now on considered warez.
    This includes: Signatures, links, themes, as well as any work developed by the CD team or included in any Rom.

TL;dr: If you included anything from CD in your work, you have to remove it.

We appreciate your understanding on the matter in hand,
    XDA Moderation team
    MOD EDIT: Removed content
    Happy Flashing :D Enjoy this awesome Build :D

Thanks Button is always appreciated
    OP Reserved