Google play tablet problems!!!!!

Search This thread

downloaderfan

Apr 28, 2014
Till yesterday everything was fine but today when I woke up and opened up google play,no longer can I see the 'designed for phones' tag below apps which are not optimized for tablets,cannot see the 'tablet highlights' section in the homepage of google play on my Galaxy tab 2 7 inch GT-P3100 stock ROM 4.2.2 not rooted.Is anyone else also facing the same issue?

I know that MX player is one of those apps which has the 'designed for phones' tag,but now it's gone(and it was not updated with a tablet inteface)

Also I tried to visit 'featured apps for tablets' section on google play with the help of google search through my browser and got an error of saying
'Error retrieving information from server. [DF-LA-01]'

Is this a bug or is google intentionally not recognizing my device as a tablet from now on?

Last edited:

sharingan

May 30, 2013
Till yesterday everything was fine but today when I woke up and opened up google play,no longer can I see the 'designed for phones' tag below apps which are not optimized for tablets,cannot see the 'tablet highlights' section in the homepage of google play on my Galaxy tab 2 7 inch GT-P3100 stock ROM 4.2.2 not rooted.Is anyone else also facing the same issue?

I know that MX player is one of those apps which has the 'designed for phones' tag,but now it's gone(and it was not updated with a tablet inteface)

Also I tried to visit 'featured apps for tablets' section on google play with the help of google search through my browser and got an error of saying

Is this a bug or is google intentionally not recognizing my device as a tablet from now on?

i think it is just a small problem from google which will be ok
also just wipe cache in recovery and clear data of google play also before clearing cache in recovery and i think every thing will be okk

Reactions: downloaderfan

downloaderfan

Apr 28, 2014
also just wipe cache in recovery and clear data of google play also before clearing cache in recovery and i think every thing will be okk

Thanks for replying, what I did was I uninstalled all updates to google play which auto updated to the latest version within 5 minutes, that solved the problem and I could again see the 'Designed for phones' tag under non tablet optimized apps.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.