{UPDATE}My own themed rom:)

Search This thread

npx123

Dec 19, 2012
uNrEaChAbLe
MY STATUS BAR ND MY WORK ON IT>>>>>NEW UPDATE WITH SOME MORE FUNCTIONS IN STATUS BAR COMING UP HOPEFULLY:)..THANKS TO FRNZ IN FB

1st UPDATE >>>>> ADDED BRIGHTNESS SLIDER TO IT

dcsms1357658542199.png

dcsms1357126408651.png

dcsms1357153059236.png

ill be providing the systemui........hopefully shld wrk with evry rom.....themed from deodex.......plz test nd let me no of the errors

SLIDER BRIGHTNESS ADDED:---------------> 1st update

viponline99

Sep 15, 2012
lol i need your systemui .

Phone : SamSung Galaxy Y ST-5360
Rom : USRR v8 by O.G.Y Team
Theme : Xperia Mod by ANFE

vibhorchaudhary

Aug 15, 2014
Bengaluru
MY STATUS BAR ND MY WORK ON IT>>>>>NEW UPDATE WITH SOME MORE FUNCTIONS IN STATUS BAR COMING UP HOPEFULLY:)..THANKS TO FRNZ IN FB

1st UPDATE >>>>> ADDED BRIGHTNESS SLIDER TO IT

dcsms1357658542199.png

dcsms1357126408651.png

dcsms1357153059236.png

ill be providing the systemui........hopefully shld wrk with evry rom.....themed from deodex.......plz test nd let me no of the errors

GUYS CHK TIS LINK OUT

http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?p=36483018#post36483018

bro i have added d above code in status_bar_expanded.xml and placed in folder to its location and compiled it successfully n i have flashed it but still there is no brightness bar... can u tel me where am going wrong?

TheFixItMan

Jul 8, 2012
London
bro i have added d above code in status_bar_expanded.xml and placed in folder to its location and compiled it successfully n i have flashed it but still there is no brightness bar... can u tel me where am going wrong?

My brightness slider guide can be found in the link in my signature - I prefer it to using status bar greper as the change in brightness is instant - ie it changes as you slide not after

Its a pretty simple mod if you know how to decompile/recompile and can follow instructions

vibhorchaudhary

Aug 15, 2014
Bengaluru
My brightness slider guide can be found in the link in my signature - I prefer it to using status bar greper as the change in brightness is instant - ie it changes as you slide not after

Its a pretty simple mod if you know how to decompile/recompile and can follow instructions

am not doing for galaxy y .. am doing for mtk kk device.. i have added d smali and edited in status bar expanded n compiled successfully but still it didnt come

TheFixItMan

Jul 8, 2012
London
am not doing for galaxy y .. am doing for mtk kk device.. i have added d smali and edited in status bar expanded n compiled successfully but still it didnt come

My guide in that case would only work on cm11 - it doesn't work on stock KitKat

Feel free to logcat it to work out any missing smali & work out the layout for stock but I can't help you with that

Last edited:

TheFixItMan

Jul 8, 2012
London
then how am i suppose to do an idea>?

Follow my cm11 guide links in signature

You will have to adapt the layout and work out any additional smali if required if it force closes
This requires knowledge of logcats xml & smali

I cannot support you with this - you will have to work it out yourself if you want it on stock KitKat like I did for cm11

Top Liked Posts