(24/07/08) NEW HERMES CE OS 5.2.20270 Build 20270.1.3.1 from Pham Quang PDAVIET.COM

Search This thread

smarty77

Oct 19, 2006
I had the same business happen with my attempt to flash. I got around it by forcing bootloader mode (pwr, ok, reset)

Why flashing with your pc... risking power outage, windows bluescreens..

When you take the nbh file and put it on your storage card en rename it to HERMIMG.NBH

After a hardreset it autoloads your nbh file without your pc!
Ofcourse watch your battery BEFORE you flash!

ricrellim

Aug 2, 2007
UPDATE #2: to get this ROM to work with AT&T I had to set the band to AUTO and.......... choose (1900+850) for GSM & UTMS

Last edited:

ov2rey

Feb 6, 2008
this rom start up slow.. and unstable.. the screen responding always run off..

have to keep setting Align Screen....

Redeye

Dec 19, 2006
Southport
The UI is great, I love the Diamond look.
The only problem is once I flashed the ROM my phone never could connect to my carrier. I flashed back to the original ROM and everything is working again.

AT&T 8525
Unlocked using it on T-Mobile USA

ru_the

Feb 19, 2008
Bergen
testing

Have changes PP to 8Mb,
flashed ok,
hangs on SetAcousticParam for a while (2 mins) and
installed my needed progs (installed my progs from Scard also automaticly :)
Didn't install HCT Home correctly.
Hangs during reloading of messages :(
Going back to MHR, now 8.2 :)

Lord_BlackAdder

Feb 1, 2008
Melbourne
This ROM is reasonably lean and fast. Love the Diamond theme. I did change the time display with black text on white background.

Just two minor issues:

I couldn't find a way to change the number of tabs to be displayed for the HTC Home. And I couldn't configure the Launch Music Player back to Windows Media Player.

I don't know how to change the animating cursor back to the default WM cursor.

Everything else is great. A keeper.

Last edited:

thorxxx

Jul 3, 2007
Can't unarchive on Mac

Would someone please post this file in a more common archive format like rar or zip? I'm using mac and I have tried 6 different programs to unarchive this file. I only need the .nbh file.

edbutler

Jun 27, 2007
AT&T in USA ,Michigan

Just flashed this rom last night, since I got a Tytn II my Hearms has been just sitting on the shelf. So I unlocked it and flashed last night and I am not having any issues at all , very responsive rom, nice look, works with my Blu-ant BT HS. Wifi works like it should. installed Opera Mini and it works flawlessly. One thing that kinda of pisses me off is the video play is better on this 8525 then my Tilt. Well not all money is well spent. SO I think I will put this 8525 up for sale! anyway 2 thumbs for this Rom from me. Thank you Pham!
Ed...