[ROM] [ICS] Android Open Kang Project - p4/wifi/vzw - milestone 6

Search This thread
E

ezcats

Thanks!!!

will update back if it works!

what changed that makes unlocking to camera not work?

Dai323

Nov 28, 2009
Cologne Germany
www.couporando.co.uk
ok, audio is working, along with youtube videos on this one. unlocking straight to camera still doesn't work. also I've taken out the script assert on this build so it should flash anywhere and everywhere (so be careful!)

http://goo-inside.me/roms/edt/p4wifi/aokp_p4wifi-build_20b.zip

only the one link for 20b for now, no time to upload another, gotta head out.

Thanks for that man. Will download and report back tomorrow at work.

Sent from my HTC Sensation using Tapatalk

slice2011

Sep 20, 2011
Chandler, AZ
Great thanks, lovin it. I have a quick question, I hope someone can help. I have a usb adapter, when I plug it in, doesn't show up. Excuse the ignorance if this has already been discussed, just to many pages and pages to weed through.

endursa

Dec 26, 2008
Linz
Reactions: s15274n

Alleycat68

Jan 21, 2009
Murfreesboro, TN
20b works like a charm...just flashed over 20 w/o a hitch...reinstalled gapps just to be safe.

Great to have another dev working on our tabs! We welcome you Roman...great job.

Huge props to Pershoot for working so hard on CM9!!!

Last edited:
Reactions: s15274n

s15274n

Aug 12, 2009
N.C.
callip.wordpress.com
The link in the OP wasn't working for me, but post 39 is.

Everyone remember this is a first... Expect bugs... Be polite and if you post issues, be as helpful as possible.

If we all do this and cm9 releases more, this ROM will be the bees knees.

nightmarebadger

Jan 31, 2010
Ljubljana
www.natan.termitnjak.net
Posting this both on the CM9 KANG port and here in hopes of getting a good answer :)

If HD video is fixed, then most of the stuff that was holding me back is gone - but I own a P7500 (so the 3G version) and I'd really love to keep my 3G capabilities as I use them almost every day. If really needed I could tether off my phone, but it just seems kinda stupid.

So, is there any way to get 3G working on this (maybe by flashing a different modem over the ROM? Would that help? Just a wild guess :p).

Thanks! ^^

E

ezcats

Is anyone having a really laggy launcher when you put a lot of Widgets on it?

endursa

Dec 26, 2008
Linz
20b works like a charm, youtube hd works :)

carmera still not starting, but i didn't expect that!

danielsf

Oct 29, 2010
Hull
I am seriously loving this rom, I can't believe how much more responsive the web browser is. The only thing I would love to see fixed would be the black screen that appears for a second when turning around. :D

Alleycat68

Jan 21, 2009
Murfreesboro, TN
I am seriously loving this rom, I can't believe how much more responsive the web browser is. The only thing I would love to see fixed would be the black screen that appears for a second when turning around. :D

The rom is set to a 200ms delay when rotating...I assume you can adjust to your liking. I am so happy with the rom I'm hesitant to try tweaking for the time being.

Go to : settings/rom control/rotation delay

Reactions: danielsf

Banger242

Aug 25, 2010
Edmonton
Working well here.. YouTube HD is working. The only issue I am having is GoLauncherEX is freezing.
Thanks for the rom Roman, and very nice. Also big thanks to Pershoot!

Someone asked about the launcher, the Trebuchet one is not included. Nova is the default.

Sent from my GT-P7510 using xda premium

Nagarebozhi

Dec 11, 2010
Working well here.. YouTube HD is working. The only issue I am having is GoLauncherEX is freezing.
Thanks for the rom Roman, and very nice. Also big thanks to Pershoot!

Someone asked about the launcher, the Trebuchet one is not included. Nova is the default.

Sent from my GT-P7510 using xda premium

thats a problem with GO and not the ROM.

Sent from my X10i using Tapatalk

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    aokptitleblue-1.png
    changelog-2.png

Newest change logs are available at the AOKP site
    installation-1.png
    1. Make sure you're on the latest CWM
    2. MAKE A NANDROID
    3. wipe data/factory reset in recovery
    4. flash ROM
    5. flash Gapps
    6. reboot
    downloads-4.png

Find milestone-6 here

contribute-1.png

We spend countless of hours doing this for next to nothing. Posts, views, and donations encourage me, and everyone else who helps out.

Donate to me
    Donate to Whitehawkx
    Donate to Jonathan Grigg
    Donate to Zaphod-Beeble
    Donate to ProTekk

Donate to CyanogenMod

Every donation is cherished and loved.

If you'd like to help contribute by writing code, feel free to stop by IRC and talk to us!
    source-2.png

Check out the ROM source on github. Open source, in the spirit of community kangage.

If you'd like to help with AOKP, please don't hesitate to contact me. I'd love to get as many developers in on this as possible!

Best way to help out or contact us is via IRC.
    one for science
    Does it fix camera issue I'm having?

OK, new rule: If anyone asks about the camera from now on, the answer is "Yes, my camera works great. Did you do a full wipe?"; follow up: "really? still doesn't work? Do another full wipe."

Go.
    updated to m3. mostly phone stuff, but some nice things in there for tablets. definitely worth upgrading i think.

I enabled more tablet settings/cleaned up some settings in RC. toggle icons should show, lockscreen works great now, things like that.

now that m3 is out, I'll probably be focusing on bringing the tablets up to where phones are feature-wise
    Here's the latest Build 39. I fixed the bootloop issues and merged all changes up to todays date for you guys.

Build 6.19.2012

Download HERE