Modified latest Flash for Hulu 11.1.115.7

Search This thread

thenewguy821

Jun 19, 2010
So the market version of flash + the market version of the Hulu player = working Hulu of the Transformer?

Sent from my PG41200 using Xparent Purple Tapatalk

Just search hulu+ in the market. It has been recently optimized for some tablets, ASUS Transformer in founded. I have noticed that it will not work on some AOSP Roms, giving an error about missing DRM drivers...

Sent from my Transformer TF101 using xda premium

gibbyg

Jun 5, 2012
Works on TF300!

I just want to confirm that I followed the steps here, and this worked on my ASUS Transformer TF300!

It works with both the 'ICS Browser +' and Dolphin HD browsers, with user agents set to 'Desktop'. Chrome Beta, not so much.

Also just a general note regarding 'Hulu' vs. 'Hulu Plus': Hulu has differing contracts with content providers for each service, so there are certain shows that are only available via a desktop browser in 'Hulu', while 'Hulu Plus' the pay service which is licensed for mobile devices/set-top boxes, etc. may not contain the same content (and also contains ads!!)

You would think that if you were paying for the service, it would include all the stuff that is available for free, but it is not so!

Thanks to OP!

EDIT: may have spoken too soon. This got wiped out with a reboot...

Last edited:

dupsatou

Aug 19, 2008
Dallas, Texas
I can't get this to work. It plays the commercials but never will actually play the show itself. Anybody have any ideas? I have tried Browser+, Stock browser, Dolphin, nothing.

Top Liked Posts