[theme] * lights out * sickmade & deviant development * stock themed blacked out!

Search This thread

SICKMADE

Inactive Recognized Themer
Feb 11, 2013
LAS VEGAS "SIN CITY"
[theme] * lights out * sickmade & deviant development * stock themed blacked out!

LIGHTSOUT_zps655ebcd5.png

MUSTREAD_zps32fe8841.png

SPRINTABOUT_zps5d79c866.png

SCREENS_zps9689b703.png

SCREENSFULL_zps6f09b2e4.png

FLASH_zpsdde6f5c6.png

SPRINTHOWTO_zps0a7365c9.png

DOWNLOAD_zpsdda13e4d.png

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

THANKS_zps4dac7e8d.png

SRINTTHANKS_zpsc206be35.png

SICKMADE_zpsc8447ef5.png

Last edited:

pancho8188

May 8, 2010
Cool

ive been waiting for this type of theme for a while,, works great and looks sweet ty. are you taking any suggestions on looks cus i would like to see a lil transparent notifcation if possible if not do what you do yo

well the only thing that stops working is mms other than that it is great and seems to work well with bonzi rom 0.0.3

Attachments

• SICK_MADE_SUPPORTER_BANNER_INVERTED_zpsc2a1f978.png
    SICK_MADE_SUPPORTER_BANNER_INVERTED_zpsc2a1f978.png
    107.9 KB · Views: 613
Last edited:

SICKMADE

Feb 11, 2013
LAS VEGAS "SIN CITY"
ive been waiting for this type of theme for a while,, works great and looks sweet ty. are you taking any suggestions on looks cus i would like to see a lil transparent notifcation if possible if not do what you do yo

well the only thing that stops working is mms other than that it is great and seems to work well with bonzi rom 0.0.3

so what mms is fore closing!? $hit was about to go to bed! if that's the case im gonna have to fix it real quick

Reactions: micmars

pancho8188

May 8, 2010
its like it shuts off 3g or (data) cus i flash back to my back up and it works fine,,,
nope no force closing just the 3g data is gone ane i cant surf or use mms
ok tried it again and this time data (3g) worked just not mms,, it says mms is not suported on my network

Last edited:

SICKMADE

Feb 11, 2013
LAS VEGAS "SIN CITY"
its like it shuts off 3g or (data) cus i flash back to my back up and it works fine,,,
nope no force closing just the 3g data is gone ane i cant surf or use mms

ok well i just fixed it i am testing real quick and uploading... check back in about 10 mins for the new link on both of my themes. and i really appreciate the feedback bro... i dont have this varient but i have been wanting to bring you guys my work and finally had the time to do it. if you happen to have a little time and dont mind reporting back after i upload the new link thatd be cool as hell

Reactions: Nikprelaj

SICKMADE

Feb 11, 2013
LAS VEGAS "SIN CITY"
Ok the new link with the new mms fix is posted.. If someone could please verify and report back so i know that all is working ok that would be awesome!

cerj

Recognized Themer
Nov 1, 2012
NOLA
Google Pixel 7 Pro
Google Pixel 8 Pro
What's up bro... how you been? What device you work in with at the moment?

I'm still rocking the GS4, but I'm trying my best to get the themes ported to the Sprint Note 3... Im actually thinking about getting the Note 3... decisions decisions... I've noticed you have been rolling themes or for the Note 3, great job. ..I just wanted to stop in and tell you, they look great...

Sent from my SPH-L720 using Tapatalk

Reactions: micmars

pancho8188

May 8, 2010
yo

i also found when you go to the contacts its got some black on black and can not see #'s or info unless u touchit to select it but just sayin ,, thanks again for a very nice theme and looking forward for more from you

CollinsB

Aug 13, 2012
West Roxbury
This theme looks epic! too bad im giving cm a go for a little while anyway. though I really love the skull wallpaper in screenshot phone # 2, can you help me out? ;)

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

LIGHTSOUT_zps655ebcd5.png

MUSTREAD_zps32fe8841.png

SPRINTABOUT_zps5d79c866.png

SCREENS_zps9689b703.png

SCREENSFULL_zps6f09b2e4.png

FLASH_zpsdde6f5c6.png

SPRINTHOWTO_zps0a7365c9.png

DOWNLOAD_zpsdda13e4d.png

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

THANKS_zps4dac7e8d.png

SRINTTHANKS_zpsc206be35.png

SICKMADE_zpsc8447ef5.png
    +1 on a kitkat release. Looks amazing!

Sent from my SM-N900P using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

Am working on a kit kat release now... should be done here within the next couple to few days here.
    SUPPORT_SICK_zps573fd0fb.png

SICK_MADE_SUPPORTER_RED_BANNER_zps09851354.png

SICK_MADE_SUPPORTER_BLUE_BANNER_zpscbe6d869.png

SICK_MADE_SUPPORTER_YELLOW_BANNER_zpsfd239e67.png

SICK_MADE_SUPPORTER_PURPLE_BANNER_zpsd9b0cc3a.png

SICK_MADE_SUPPORTER_GREEN_BANNER_zps900e7264.png

SICK_MADE_SUPPORTER_BLK_WHT_BANNER_zps026c3166.png

SICK_MADE_SUPPORTER_BANNER_INVERTED_zpsc2a1f978.png

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Tight theme. Will you make it work for 4.4 too?

Sent from my SM-N900P using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

Yes I'm just waiting for a official release and I'll port it over