[Q] [HELP!] Bought P6 China version and got issues with Play Store

Search This thread

skyp6user

Dec 24, 2013
It might be. If you bought it cheaper than the normal price its highly a fake huawei. Im not sure though. Based on my experiences, there are alot of fake samsungs, iphones, etc on an underground maarket. They are really almost the same. They have all serial nos, imei nos. The only difference is whats on the inside (ram,cpu,gpu,cores)

ron11110

Jan 20, 2012
It might be. If you bought it cheaper than the normal price its highly a fake huawei. Im not sure though. Based on my experiences, there are alot of fake samsungs, iphones, etc on an underground maarket. They are really almost the same. They have all serial nos, imei nos. The only difference is whats on the inside (ram,cpu,gpu,cores)

well its strange.. after making the test with AnTuTu it showed me this
2vx0jnp.png
2w2j888.png

Last edited:

taaeem

Feb 22, 2014
Hamburg
Well here is my score
y6ejemus.jpg

Gesendet von meinem HUAWEI P6-U06 mit Tapatalk

Last edited:

ron11110

Jan 20, 2012
look above. I uploaded mine.
your score is maybe because you change the firmware..
the specs are the same.

Reactions: taaeem

ron11110

Jan 20, 2012
Did you get this phone from china?
can you tell me what the steps you have done?

the update center inside my phone seems to be broked. it shows an error.. and the 3 buttons way does not work..

Last edited:

taaeem

Feb 22, 2014
Hamburg
Did you get this phone from china?
can you tell me what the steps you have done?

the update center inside my phone seems to be broked. it shows an error.. and the 3 buttons way does not work..

My phone is not from China and the update always worked well for me so I don't know what's wrong with your phone but I would say that your recovery is broken or something like that.

taaeem

Feb 22, 2014
Hamburg
Do you think it may brick the phone?

I really don't know, the unlock code itself should not brick your phone and the flash of the recovery after i don't know. If your phone is no fake than it should be safe. The only way to really brick your phone is I think to flash B118 or B120 when your phone is international and not chinese. Other bricks were most softbricks that you can repair. But it could be that you brick your phone but I don't think that that will happen when your phone is original.

ron11110

Jan 20, 2012
by the results it seems genuine.. I will try to unlock the bootloader. hopefully it wont brick the phone.

warea

Dec 1, 2007
I am being curious now... can we have some photos of the phone itself ?

There are fakes that would be really hard to spot the difference. I have seen posts on Chinese forums mentioning how to spot a fake one. And in one of them they refered to something different at the front camera/earspeaker/sensor location, but i couldn't spot the difference even then.

The CPUz did give a totally different information, which if true would clearly be a fake p6. In China, Huawei does not use different specs for P6, and so it has to be a fake. So this needs to be double checked more with other apps. Maybe its easy to fake information on antutu and may not be reliable. Try other apps.

Last edited:

Top Liked Posts