[TEAM] Optima Team [Refreshed]

Search This thread

IGGYVIP

Feb 17, 2014
/
Samsung Galaxy S4
Samsung Galaxy S10
congrats on your daughter, and hope you have many nights with no sleep xD luckily my daughter is now 4 so i dont get woken up through the night hhaha,, is this team still going??? becuase i have more projects now haha
Yo :D

Haha she is 5 months now and I get no sleep at all :eek:
Tbh I haven't been here for long time I hope team still there :D

I just need to test the bug safely before report to google and going public..

Like fkn hell I will pm you and see for yourself test on as many devices/firmwares as possible and let me know :)
:good:

Reactions: NeverDeadTR

IGGYVIP

Feb 17, 2014
/
Samsung Galaxy S4
Samsung Galaxy S10
Yo yo yo :)

Long time :)
Hope you guys ok :)
I think its the L-series that's dead-ish...
They rolling in oneplus and motorola's ..
Maybe we should pull this thread to android general not tied to any device .. the l series put us together but these days we all have other devices ....
@F4uzan what you think ?

Reactions: -CALIBAN666-

F4uzan

Inactive Recognized Contributor
Jul 20, 2012
That would be a good idea to do so, I'm currently trying to find some more active members to contribute to the team. The team is by definition on hiatus right now, but we can reopen at any time.

And yes, most of us moved from the L series devices, I'm currently holding a OnePlus One as I'm typing, so there's that.

NeverDeadTR

Mar 3, 2013
İzmir
That would be a good idea to do so, I'm currently trying to find some more active members to contribute to the team. The team is by definition on hiatus right now, but we can reopen at any time.

And yes, most of us moved from the L series devices, I'm currently holding a OnePlus One as I'm typing, so there's that.

we should reunion. its been a lot.:good:

Top Liked Posts