SPAM Reporting Thread: This thread is to be used in reporting any and all found Spam.

Search This thread

Clark Joseph Kent

Senior Mod / Moderator & RC-RT Committees Lead
Staff member
Dec 17, 2011
www.marines.com
Samsung Galaxy S24 Ultra
Members, this thread is to report any found Spam.

And or hit the report button is also a great way to report the found spam, thanks in advance, for helping keep XDA clean.

Remember the Moderators are all in different time zones, and we are not able to be all over XDA even for some of us that do not have a life other than XDA, this is why we rely on those XDA Members to assist in either posting here or reporting the spam on the reporting system that goes to the Moderator Teams for those areas, and again we are all on different time zones on this World Wide Web.

>>>FOR MSG'S SENT VIA YOUR CONVERSATION (PM) INBOX ON XDA, DO NOT POST HERE, REPORT THE CONVERSATION VIA THE REPORING SYSTEM AND IT WILL BE ADDRESSED FOR YOU.

THANK YOU!

Last edited:

PaulMdx

Mar 11, 2007
Last edited by a moderator:

deech

May 4, 2007

thelostsoul

Jan 15, 2007

wanwarlock

Aug 13, 2006
got this in my inbox today....

Default Greeting
Hi,
I'm new here, how's it going?

"Buddhism has the characteristics of what would be expected in a cosmic religion for the future: it transcends a personal God, avoids dogmas and theology; it covers both the natural & spiritual, and it is based on a religious sense aspiring from the experience of all things as a meaningful unity" - Albert Einstein

---
einstein2
http://www.freewebtown.com/einstein5

no posts, and he wants me to convert to buddhism?? obvious spammer.... mods, can u ban him or something?

thanks

padawan

Nov 2, 2006
Pit in basement...
who is this idiot...einstein2

Got this too...
>>>>>>>
Hi,
I'm new here, how's it going?

"Buddhism has the characteristics of what would be expected in a cosmic religion for the future: it transcends a personal God, avoids dogmas and theology; it covers both the natural & spiritual, and it is based on a religious sense aspiring from the experience of all things as a meaningful unity" - Albert Einstein

---
einstein2
http://www.freewebtown.com/einstein5
Forward Message
<<<<<<<<<

Sorry but im not converting.

Who do we send unsolicited emails to?
[MODERATOR EDIT: User has been banned due to multiple complaints]

mikhe69

May 1, 2007