[ROM][JB][CM10] Android 4.1.1 - CyanogenMod 10 Preview

Search This thread

rmagruder

Aug 5, 2009
Is it possible to use the USB/SD connection kit after installing this? After all, the Samsung apps are now gone, and I don't know how to 'see' files that were put on external storage?

Thoughts?

elmo61

Feb 1, 2010
So I have just installed the gapps which gave me access to market, google account and gmail...
but i had to install maps,plus, books etc myself (which is fine) but im missing google now..

it doesnt show in lock screen or else where.. have a missed something?

msedek

Apr 3, 2012
Santiago de chile
mine lags everywhere settings fc.. browser fc black screens and had a sod xD

I did a clean install... but back to my nandroid cm9 for now... keep the good work

Enviado desde mi GT-P7500 usando Tapatalk 2

GazaIan

Dec 27, 2010
Your basement
twitter.com
Sorry guys, Quick question.

Is there a way of putting the samsung apps back on the build?

In addtion, what about paid apps in the market1 it's asking me to re purchase apps i've already purchased.

Nope, Samsuck apps are gone now, thank God. Also, give Google Play some time. I was having the same issue so I just waited a couple of moments and it sorted itself out.

The download doesnt initiate. Some kind of sql error... If you have a GooManager account, would you consider using that as an alternate host service for your files? It would also increase your followers downloading your builds... :)

Use a different browser. happens to me in the stock browser, but not Chrome.

It's me or project butter isn't so butter on the P7500/7510? I mean, browser scrolling/panning is fast (same as HC), but transitions effects (or effects in general) aren't so "buttery". I suspect that Tegra2 si the limiting factor here, but wasn't project butter born to address these micro-stutters?

That's because the Tegra 2 sucks ****ty ass. But, you can't deny there's a notable improvement over ICS. Games can actually work right now, for the most part. MC3 still lags badly, though.

Is anyone using the twrp 2.2 recovery?? Is it better then the clockwork5.xxx????

Thanks

I'm using it. It's friggen awesome.

Is it possible to use the USB/SD connection kit after installing this? After all, the Samsung apps are now gone, and I don't know how to 'see' files that were put on external storage?

Thoughts?

Yes, once you plug in your usb drive, the new storage media will appear in any file browser under a folder called /usbmount or something. look for it, you'll find it.

My tablet isn't able to charge past 8% for some reason. Is anyone else experiencing the same?

Sent from my GT-P7510 using xda app-developers app

Nope. Try leaving it on the charger for a day, then clear battery stats.

Reactions: minkiux

jamezelle

Retired Forum Mod / Retired Recognized Developer
Nov 4, 2007
Ohio
www.jamezelle.com
I will try to have a build of this cm for the p4vzw tab up by tomorrow if time permits.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus LTE using Tapatalk 2

falcon67

Dec 3, 2011
I tried with p4tmo but get an error. Could you please make port for p4tmo.

Sent from my SGH-T859 using xda app-developers app

kishorsidu

Aug 15, 2011
Chennai
I installed this rom and it's very good. Thank you.

But I don't have market and file manager. What should I do?
I am not able to install anything or any file.

Tapatalked using my galaxy y

DarkArmada

Apr 16, 2010
Sydney, Australia
about.me
Putting my 2c in. (On P4 - P7500)

Had dabbled with CM9 and AOKP ROMs. Was on AOKP. Created Nandroid backup. Wiped data, cache, dalvik and formatted system. Installed CM10 and Gapps. Booted first go, found 3G straight away. Decided to install apps from scratch. Absolutely love it. Smooth and creamy. Only about 30 mins in but will report back with any issues.

Bottom line is this is beautiful.

Reactions: sossprint15

s4tch

Feb 28, 2007
Xiaomi Mi 3
Google Pixel 2

Upload a file manager to your dropbox, search for an .apk that is already online, or install google play.

BTW, that's a cool ROM. I miss some aokp features as force close apps with long pressing back button or the circular battery icon, but I can get over these as this thing is pretty fast.

Last edited:
Reactions: kishorsidu

alexdk

Oct 20, 2010
copenhagen

Did u install this after the Rom file in CWM
http://d-h.st/ZnW from the OP

---------- Post added at 09:10 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:03 AM ----------

Nope, Samsuck apps are gone now, thank God. Also, give Google Play some time. I was having the same issue so I just waited a couple of moments and it sorted itself out.

Use a different browser. happens to me in the stock browser, but not Chrome.

That's because the Tegra 2 sucks ****ty ass. But, you can't deny there's a notable improvement over ICS. Games can actually work right now, for the most part. MC3 still lags badly, though.

I'm using it. It's friggen awesome.

Yes, once you plug in your usb drive, the new storage media will appear in any file browser under a folder called /usbmount or something. look for it, you'll find it.

Nope. Try leaving it on the charger for a day, then clear battery stats.
When I try to find my device, in the device selction
Here http://www.teamw.in/project/twrp2
Can t finde the galaxy tab 10.1.

elmo61

Feb 1, 2010
So I have just installed the gapps which gave me access to market, google account and gmail...
but i had to install maps,plus, books etc myself (which is fine) but im missing google now..

it doesnt show in lock screen or else where.. have a missed something?

shameless /bump

but does anyone know how I can resolve this issue?

keithmoore

Oct 27, 2011
Windermere
Installed this ROM a couple of days ago, and pretty impressed!

The only problem I have found is with the game 'Machinarium', which causes the tab to hang, from which I need to reboot.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    DOWNLOADS

I'm not going to build CM10 anymore, pershoot already published his experimental builds, you can find them (for all Galaxy Tab 10.1 models) here: Droid Basement

Google Apps

gapps-jb-20120729.zip

Mirror 01: gapps-jb-20120729.zip
    Mirror 02: gapps-jb-20120729.zip (thanks to kingofcomedy)
    Mirror 03: gapps-jb-20120729.zip

gapps-jb-20120717-signed.zip

gapps-jb-20120716-signed.zip

FLASH SUPPORT

Check this guide: [GUIDE] [HOW-TO] Install Adobe Flash Player on Android 4.1 Jelly Bean

Be aware, it may cause troubles with web surfing, consider this before reporting problems.

VIDEOS

CM10 Preview JB 4.1.1 Galaxy Tab 10.1 (thanks to illmatic24)

PC CONNECTION

wlaidi.jpg
    I have made a camera patch for this rom. It will only get the rear camera working. This is the first android zip I've made, but it works for me. You can get it here:

http://ganiman.com/gtab_jb_camera_update.zip

Flash with CWM or TWRP. If you try to switch to the front camera, it will cause gallery to crash and the camera app will not open anymore. Clearing data on the gallery app fixes this.
    NEW BUILDS

Wi-Fi Only (GT-P7510) -> cm-10-20120726-UNOFFICIAL-p4wifi-sig.zip

md5: 09fcdc58c83c30e8ff00e756010c0ca1
    sha1: 576e14db1493118776dbdcf1ab839f916ce042f2

Wi-Fi+3G (GT-P7500) -> cm-10-20120726-UNOFFICIAL-p4-sig.zip

md5: 32fff488ffb32126bc5255e2e866da5b
    sha1: fe42a4b7cdb43536268fe06009b1add083ebcc42

Google Apps: gapps-jb-20120726-signed.zip [source]

This are the last builds of CM10 from me. pershoot is (very soon) going to upload testing builds, and this builds are virtually the same thing, I think there's no need for redundancy. Besides, for several reasons, is better to get them from the source (in this case, pershoot).
    i know its off topic but any chance u have started working on 4.2 already? :) saw tat 4.2 is being pushed to AOSP. in ur opinion does our tab support 4.2?

this tab will support 4.2.

when it is integrated within CM, then it will be in all builds from that point.
    So it sounds like BT audio is the only major issue at this point, which is great. Glad the mic/video now work simultaneously.

What issues are you working on before you'll call it a public release candidate?

there will be no public RC from me, per se. CM10 is not even at RC stage (to my knowledge; but not aware of all devices under the umbrella). when ive squashed the majority of the stuff, ill put builds out for public use (on DB) for playing with (probably this week). Then upload source changes in to CM and get nightlies going for this tab for all variants (probably after the android bbq).