[SCRIPTS] NADIA KERNEL v1.1

Search This thread

Austtin

Nov 2, 2013
WARNING! DO NOT DOWNLOAD THIS SCRIPTS IF YOU ARE USING NADIA R3, BECAUSE YOUR PHONE GET FROZEN. OR IF YOU WANT IT DO IT BUT DELETE QUICKLY "A2_VOLTAGES". I NEED TO READJUST THE VOLTAGES FOR THIS NEW REALEASE, BECAUSE THE UNDERVOLTING I MADE BEFORE WAS WORKING FLAWLESLY TILL "BETA R3". NOW I NEED TO RE-ADJUST THE VOLTAGES. SORRY MATES!

Hi guys I made a Flashable zip containing 2 scripts for Nadia Kernel. I made it for personal use, taking the sources from: Mat9v Scripts Thread Info, How to, and more... and I'm sharing it with you in case someone want to try it!
Scripts:

A1_NadiaCFG -> Contains System Tweaked I/O, Increased Battery Chargerate (max supported), Internet tweaks, Disabled sleepers, GPU & CPU config, Governor Lulzactiveq Tweaked, Added some Sound configs in v1.1

A2_Voltages -> Contains UV section for GPU and CPU, including MIF e INT uv. Reomved in v1.1 because it lags

In addition this flashable zip removes the scripts below from Nadia kernel, to don't make any issue:
"01freq"
"91iotweaks"
"81GPU_rendering" (this option is also available in Settings-> Developer Options if you want it back)
V1.1:
"A1_NadiaCFG"[ previous versions]----v
"A2_Voltages" [previous versions]---->you don't need another zip file, this is just an all in one zip package, delete previous versions install new ones :highfive:

Versions:

1-CPU freqs: Min: 200mhz -> Max: 1600mhz (for daily usage, and incredibly battery long last!)
GPU max freq 533mhz (without OC but with UV)

2-CPU freqs: Min: 200mhz -> Max: 1600mhz (for daily usage, and incredibly battery long last! with a little more gpu performance)
GPU max freq 666mhz (with OC & UV)

3-CPU freqs: Min: 200mhz -> Max: 1800mhz (with a little overclock and good UV)
GPU max freq 533mhz (the same here without OC but with UV)

4-CPU freqs: Min: 200mhz -> Max: 1800mhz (with a little overclck and good UV)
GPU max freq 666mhz (with OC and UV)

5-CPU freqs: Min: 200mhz -> Max: 1920mhz (upper overclock and good UV)
GPU max freq 533mhz

6-CPU freqs: Min: 200mhz -> Max: 1920mhz (upper overclock and good UV)
GPU max freq 666mhz (OC and UV gpu)

I THINK THAT MORE OVERCLOCKING FROM CPU OR GPU IS A WASTE OF TIME, WITH THIS VALUES WE CAN PLAY FAIR AND ENOUGHT.

My scripts were made mixing the scripts from Nadia Kernel + info from the thread: Mat9v Scripts Thread Info How to and more...
AS I SAID BEFORE THIS WAS MADE FOR MY PERSONAL USAGE, SO I'M SHARING THIS WITH YOU!
All I made was mix things, and just include the things that are working on this kernel from mat9v scripts. I know and understand what I made.
CLEARED! :D
HOW TO MAKE IT WORK?​

1)Download "Universal Init.d" From playstore this is REALLY HELPFULL! (set root permissions and everything is ok)

2)Just flash it as a normal zip.

3)Clear data from Trickster Mod and (if you have installed SetCPU) clear data from SetCPU. Try to not check "set on boot" option after finish all the process, you already have the script for that.

4)Once you have cleared data from one/both apps, enter to Universal Init.d app. Tap over the script "A1_NadiaCFG" then at the right top of the screen app you see 3 icons (a Trash Case Icon-to erase scripts-, a Pen Icon -this is if you want to edit the script- and finally a Play Icon-to start running the script-) FIRST TAP DE PEN ICON AND THEN TAP SAVE (this is the same step for both A1 and A2) AFTER THAT Tap the Play Icon wait till everything is done. It generally takes a minute so so. (You notice that when The upper label on the app has gone) Then Tap over "A2_Volatges" and do the same you did before on "A1_NadiaCFG" Script.

5) Once you made all that, enter into Trickster Mod app (and SetCPU if you have it), and you see the new values installed. Remeber to don't check set on boot option, because it may cause some issues with the scripts.
THAT'S ALL FOLKS lol!
Have fun and enjoy everything from this awesome kernel which is just starting

PS: Notice that some values are not being recognized exactly in the Trickster Mod and SetCPU App.
PS2: This Script has the UV enought to performing heavy apps and for daily usage.

HOPE YOU REALLY ENJOY IT!

PLEASE IF YOU LIKE MY WORK, DONATIONS ARE WELCOME TO KEEP WORKING. THANKS!

Last edited:

FuTChY

Jun 11, 2012
Egypt - Cairo
Right now I'm working on it. I just took my breakfast, so hands on work now lol.

No No,
When it comes to breakfast everything can wait :D
Take your time bro, and best of luck :good: :highfive:

I just want to ask about something, I installed the old version 1.0, when I open trickster, I think nothing changes, but when I run the script things change (I'm testing it using the UV values) is there something wrong ? or this is how it should work ??
I'm using a kernel that supports init.d already and I'm sure about that because the Swap SD script is working already :).

Now, finish your breakfast and reply later :D

Austtin

Nov 2, 2013
No No,

I just want to ask about something, I installed the old version 1.0, when I open trickster, I think nothing changes, but when I run the script things change (I'm testing it using the UV values) is there something wrong ? or this is how it should work ??
I'm using a kernel that supports init.d already and I'm sure about that because the Swap SD script is working already :).

Mmm Universal init.d is usefull not only to activate init.d if not as a script manager. I always use it. That's why I recommended to use it.

edit: please follow the step by step guide so this way Everything is going ok. If not the trickster mod or SetCPU are not showing the right values. Thanks

Last edited:
Reactions: FuTChY

Austtin

Nov 2, 2013
Updated!

01--06--2014

Thread UPDATED! Enjoy it!

Edit: version 1.2 is coming soon. I'm still testing the scripts on my phone. So I think I found something in scripts version 1800mhz and above, that need some fix, as I said I think not sure. The 2 versions of 1600mhz seems to work flawlesly!

Last edited:

Pafcholini

Sep 1, 2012
Barcelona
plus.google.com
Thanks for contributing.
In the new release r3 (Rigth now I´m updating the thread) and I added two new scripts in init.d for the GPU OC and uV. If you want update your updater-script to delete this two scripts.

Regards.

Austtin

Nov 2, 2013
Thanks for contributing.
In the new release r3 (Rigth now I´m updating the thread) and I added two new scripts in init.d for the GPU OC and uV. If you want update your updater-script to delete this two scripts.

Regards.

Oh, thanks Pafcholini. First I look what you've done before I do anything. It started just like as a script for my personal using, then I think just to share it with others, and here we are now lol. Nadia kernel is awesome!
Edit: recien revise la release 3 del kernel, y vi los nuevos scripts, pafcholini fijate que el gpu esta en 533mhz, esta normal. overclockeado seria freqs mayores a 533mhz. Primero voy a probar el nuevo kernel, y despues voy a ajustar un par de cosas. No quiero que te enojes conmigo ni nada por el estilo, tampoco quiero que sientas que te estoy robando trabajo o algo, el esfuerzo es todo de ustedes, simplemente empezo como algo personal para mi propio cel y despues quise compartirlo, y ahora ya que estamos me gusta la idea de cooperar. Nadia es un buen kernel, que esta recien empezando. Saludos desde Argentina :D

Last edited:

resudo

Nov 16, 2012
Thessaloniki
Oh, thanks Pafcholini. First I look what you've done before I do anything. It started just like as a script for my personal using, then I think just to share it with others, and here we are now lol. Nadia kernel is awesome!
Edit: recien revise la release 3 del kernel, y vi los nuevos scripts, pafcholini fijate que el gpu esta en 533mhz, esta normal. overclockeado seria freqs mayores a 533mhz. Primero voy a probar el nuevo kernel, y despues voy a ajustar un par de cosas. No quiero que te enojes conmigo ni nada por el estilo, tampoco quiero que sientas que te estoy robando trabajo o algo, el esfuerzo es todo de ustedes, simplemente empezo como algo personal para mi propio cel y despues quise compartirlo, y ahora ya que estamos me gusta la idea de cooperar. Nadia es un buen kernel, que esta recien empezando. Saludos desde Argentina :D

No update on this??

Sent from my SM-G900F using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

Austtin

Nov 2, 2013
@Austtin Thanks for your efforts and time.

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Tapatalk

<3 Thanks you aukhan, I always wanted to contribute with something. It makes me feel good :D

In a while I update this thread and the scripts. Thanks all <3<3<3

edit: I try your rom Emotion, it looks really good. I really like new things to try. I love the phone, tablet, phablet mod. So gonna see how it looks. Always was on ditto or phoenix rom, actually I'm on phoenix v18.8 now, but I want to try emotion rom. :D

Last edited:
Reactions: aukhan

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    WARNING! DO NOT DOWNLOAD THIS SCRIPTS IF YOU ARE USING NADIA R3, BECAUSE YOUR PHONE GET FROZEN. OR IF YOU WANT IT DO IT BUT DELETE QUICKLY "A2_VOLTAGES". I NEED TO READJUST THE VOLTAGES FOR THIS NEW REALEASE, BECAUSE THE UNDERVOLTING I MADE BEFORE WAS WORKING FLAWLESLY TILL "BETA R3". NOW I NEED TO RE-ADJUST THE VOLTAGES. SORRY MATES!

Hi guys I made a Flashable zip containing 2 scripts for Nadia Kernel. I made it for personal use, taking the sources from: Mat9v Scripts Thread Info, How to, and more... and I'm sharing it with you in case someone want to try it!
    Scripts:

A1_NadiaCFG -> Contains System Tweaked I/O, Increased Battery Chargerate (max supported), Internet tweaks, Disabled sleepers, GPU & CPU config, Governor Lulzactiveq Tweaked, Added some Sound configs in v1.1

A2_Voltages -> Contains UV section for GPU and CPU, including MIF e INT uv. Reomved in v1.1 because it lags

In addition this flashable zip removes the scripts below from Nadia kernel, to don't make any issue:
    "01freq"
    "91iotweaks"
    "81GPU_rendering" (this option is also available in Settings-> Developer Options if you want it back)
    V1.1:
    "A1_NadiaCFG"[ previous versions]----v
    "A2_Voltages" [previous versions]---->you don't need another zip file, this is just an all in one zip package, delete previous versions install new ones :highfive:

Versions:

1-CPU freqs: Min: 200mhz -> Max: 1600mhz (for daily usage, and incredibly battery long last!)
    GPU max freq 533mhz (without OC but with UV)

2-CPU freqs: Min: 200mhz -> Max: 1600mhz (for daily usage, and incredibly battery long last! with a little more gpu performance)
    GPU max freq 666mhz (with OC & UV)

3-CPU freqs: Min: 200mhz -> Max: 1800mhz (with a little overclock and good UV)
    GPU max freq 533mhz (the same here without OC but with UV)

4-CPU freqs: Min: 200mhz -> Max: 1800mhz (with a little overclck and good UV)
    GPU max freq 666mhz (with OC and UV)

5-CPU freqs: Min: 200mhz -> Max: 1920mhz (upper overclock and good UV)
    GPU max freq 533mhz

6-CPU freqs: Min: 200mhz -> Max: 1920mhz (upper overclock and good UV)
    GPU max freq 666mhz (OC and UV gpu)

I THINK THAT MORE OVERCLOCKING FROM CPU OR GPU IS A WASTE OF TIME, WITH THIS VALUES WE CAN PLAY FAIR AND ENOUGHT.

My scripts were made mixing the scripts from Nadia Kernel + info from the thread: Mat9v Scripts Thread Info How to and more...
    AS I SAID BEFORE THIS WAS MADE FOR MY PERSONAL USAGE, SO I'M SHARING THIS WITH YOU!
    All I made was mix things, and just include the things that are working on this kernel from mat9v scripts. I know and understand what I made.
    CLEARED! :D
    HOW TO MAKE IT WORK?​

1)Download "Universal Init.d" From playstore this is REALLY HELPFULL! (set root permissions and everything is ok)

2)Just flash it as a normal zip.

3)Clear data from Trickster Mod and (if you have installed SetCPU) clear data from SetCPU. Try to not check "set on boot" option after finish all the process, you already have the script for that.

4)Once you have cleared data from one/both apps, enter to Universal Init.d app. Tap over the script "A1_NadiaCFG" then at the right top of the screen app you see 3 icons (a Trash Case Icon-to erase scripts-, a Pen Icon -this is if you want to edit the script- and finally a Play Icon-to start running the script-) FIRST TAP DE PEN ICON AND THEN TAP SAVE (this is the same step for both A1 and A2) AFTER THAT Tap the Play Icon wait till everything is done. It generally takes a minute so so. (You notice that when The upper label on the app has gone) Then Tap over "A2_Volatges" and do the same you did before on "A1_NadiaCFG" Script.

5) Once you made all that, enter into Trickster Mod app (and SetCPU if you have it), and you see the new values installed. Remeber to don't check set on boot option, because it may cause some issues with the scripts.
    THAT'S ALL FOLKS lol!
    Have fun and enjoy everything from this awesome kernel which is just starting

PS: Notice that some values are not being recognized exactly in the Trickster Mod and SetCPU App.
    PS2: This Script has the UV enought to performing heavy apps and for daily usage.

HOPE YOU REALLY ENJOY IT!

PLEASE IF YOU LIKE MY WORK, DONATIONS ARE WELCOME TO KEEP WORKING. THANKS!

No update on this??

Sent from my SM-G900F using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

Update is coming soon, please be patient. Today I have an exam!!! OMGGG jaja. Later I make an update for more stability reason! sorry guys
    In a couple of minutes, I upload the v1.1 of this kernel!
    No No,

Mmm Universal init.d is usefull not only to activate init.d if not as a script manager. I always use it. That's why I recommended to use it.

edit: please follow the step by step guide so this way Everything is going ok. If not the trickster mod or SetCPU are not showing the right values. Thanks
    @Austtin Thanks for your efforts and time.

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Tapatalk