|RAPH|6.5|ROM|WWE| ★ EnergyROM 3.0 'Phoenix' (21731) ★ || Build date 2009/6/5 ||

Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

reluttr

Nov 14, 2008
@vudu
IE works fine for me over EDGE on AT&T.

Also I apologize if the issue with the stocks icon in the rhodium manilla has been previously reported. *EDIT: It has, thanks to Yianni for informing me*

How do I enable the WM 6.5 default large softkey menus?

Last edited:

driftoz

Mar 12, 2009
Adelaide
I'm running your energy rom 2 with wm 6.1 and i like it alot,im wondering do i need to update to Wm 6.5 to use this rom or is it built into the rom as i would like to try out this ROM with Wm 6.5.

Thanks, Driftoz

vudu

Jan 11, 2005
Thousand Oaks, CA
@vudu
IE works fine for me over EDGE on AT&T.

Also I apologize if the issue with the stocks icon in the rhodium manilla has been previously reported. *EDIT: It has, thanks to Yianni for informing me*

How do I enable the WM 6.5 default large softkey menus?

Did a hard reset and IE works now. Thanks.

Re: default large softkey menus, not positive if this is what you are asking, but try Start-->Tweaks-->Rhodium Tweaks-->Large Menus Off

idealys

Aug 28, 2007
Make call Bug

Hy NRG,

First thank you for your great roms I have been using them for 2 month now and they are great. Thats why I thought I would make sure you would stay properly hidrated (Receipt Number: 3430-3503-7988-1736)

But I have this tiny Bug if we can call it a bug since a few versions now, when you receive a phone number in an email, SMS or on a calendar reminder and click on it you get this neet interface saying Make call / Send SMS / Save to contact. send Sms and save to contact work great but the most important one make call dosen'tl, actualy nothing happens. even the call button at the bottom of te window doesn't work. This is quiet frustrating because each time i have to make a selection copy open the dialer and past...

Any solution would be much appreciated
Thx

aro

Jun 25, 2005
Munich
coming from Elite ROM

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Coming from the Elite ROMs (I liked RC3, as it was stable, relativly fast and had low battery drain, but RC4 was a real disappointment for me), I have to say, I found my new favorite.
This rom is very fast and has just the right programs cooked into (at least for me).

I can confirm most of the issues reported here:

1. "Make a call" to a number inside email or sms does not work for me
I can send sms to that number, or save it to a new contact.
Ashame it can not be added to an existing contact though.

2. TF3D2 world clock sets the wrong time zone. Disabling "automatic change time zone and
clock" in the times zones tab of phone settings does not help.
For now I use th work around, but hope that the next Xmod release will have this fixed.

One huge problem I seem to be the only one with is battery drain.

As said, I did not install much after flashing.
Even without using GPS or 3G internet, I can literally watch my battery drain 15-20% per hour. I co not get half a day out of my battery.
Just 3 weeks ago I was still on Elite RC3 (WM6.1) and could get 35-48 hours of low to medium use.
Maybe this is the price to pay for WM6.5?
Or did my battery reach it's end of life (after only 8 month)?

Kind regards,

kogac001

May 28, 2007
Hilo
Stocks Tab

This Rom is the best so far. I'm just finished setting it up and have 107MB free with Crystal Clock, Blue Hghlights, xbmod update 1d, and standard installed programs. Lots of free ram. All areas are running without a problem.

The stocks tab needs to have the xbmod update 1d in order to display properly in landscape mode. It appears that the all people problem has been corrected and the fix is not needed. The white box on the left top corner in Opera is now corrected. It seems as though all areas are functioning properly and in a most efficient manner.

Fantastic and best build so far.:)

r4st4m4n

Nov 17, 2008
Kuala Lumpur
Even without using GPS or 3G internet, I can literally watch my battery drain 15-20% per hour. I co not get half a day out of my battery.
Just 3 weeks ago I was still on Elite RC3 (WM6.1) and could get 35-48 hours of low to medium use.

Kind regards,

Have you fully charge your phone after flashing ? Also it is even better if you can give it a full discharge before to charge it.

It happens to me that what we could think is a fast battery drain, is actually the display / charge measurement of the battery which is off.

After a full discharge and charge, it seems to reset the battery measurement. Personnaly, whatever Energy version I have used (since 1.0 serie), I am always getting about 35 hours of battery with a normal "office" use (~ 2-3 hours calls / sms / receving emails every 30 min / BT in the car + a bit of gaming/browsing/fiddling with other apps, 3G off most of the time except when browsing)

Last edited:

humayunl

Sep 23, 2004
lahore
Just about to upgrade.. can't wait.

Was this made with the v4 ktichen? I guess I will soon find out. What's all the talk about some drivers in the v4? and the new start menu thingy?

drugusv

Feb 1, 2009
Chisinau
Welcome to my ROM thread!

This ROM is the "3.0" series of my ROM line, and it's designed to have the latest and greatest applications and improvements. Because of this it may not always be as stable or bugfree, as a stock ROM. However, I can assure you, it's much... MUCH faster than any stock ROM on your device.

The ROM is being continuously developed and bug fixed and there's almost daily releases. I've decided to name each release by the date when it was released. For example, 50109 would have been released on May 1st, 2009. I should also mention it's UC compatible and more info about that can be found here.

The ROM is currently based on the 21232 Windows Mobile 6.5 OS core, along with all the new goodies from the newly announced Topaz device (the Diamond2).
It's got the new new Manila interface, new HTC enhanced finger menus (which can only be accessed using certain themes), new notifications system, album, FM radio and MP3 trimmer, connection setup etc.

Starting with the 51809 release, the ROM was recreated from scratch. The result is much, much lower RAM usage and general snappiness and speed were vastly improved. Therefore I decided to rename the ROM "Phoenix" as it was 'reborn' just like the mythical bird :)

If you own a Touch PRO, use the "Keyboard Selector" application under Utillities (after you flash the ROM) to select the proper keyboard layout to use. The ROM comes with the Fuze layout by default.

Downloads

Standard : 52009 (5209 MSVC)

Titanium : 52009

Plain: 52009

Old Manila: 52009

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

landscape3.0.png
portrait3.0.png
portrait3.0tita.png
landscape3.0tita.png
sorry for my stupid question :), what is MSVC?

Hemant

Nov 29, 2004
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Coming from the Elite ROMs (I liked RC3, as it was stable, relativly fast and had low battery drain, but RC4 was a real disappointment for me), I have to say, I found my new favorite.
This rom is very fast and has just the right programs cooked into (at least for me).

I can confirm most of the issues reported here:

1. "Make a call" to a number inside email or sms does not work for me
I can send sms to that number, or save it to a new contact.
Ashame it can not be added to an existing contact though.

2. TF3D2 world clock sets the wrong time zone. Disabling "automatic change time zone and
clock" in the times zones tab of phone settings does not help.
For now I use th work around, but hope that the next Xmod release will have this fixed.

One huge problem I seem to be the only one with is battery drain.

Kind regards,

Aro,

Once you install the HTC Rhodium contact card cab then "make a call" works both when you click on the call button and also using the hardware button. I cant upload the file here as it is 15mb but you can take the file from xboxmod's original thread. Just download the complete package and the cab is in one of the folders.

I can confirm it is working for me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Hi,

does anyone have voice command run ?

I made a shortcut to a key... But it is doing nothing...

When I start the voicecmd.exe from \windows also nothing happens.

In Settings Voice command is enabled....

If have nothing installed - just flashed the rom and snychronized my contacts. No other change....

Because it´s one of my favourite program your help would be much appreciated.

Thanks

Mike

PS: I have a German T-Mobile Vario IV I can only remap the send-key, but this is not the problem :)

Everything is fine in this ROM except the voice dialer. Voice dialing is not working and maybe is a WM 6.5 issue. I installed cyberon voice dialing from a .cab and when i pressed the BT button it did nothing. Changed a setting in the registry and now when i press the BT button opens the dial pad, same like if i was pressing the call hardware button. I think its registry settings. Anyone can help?