[Q] TF201 On .21 - Should I wait for Root, or Unlock it?
I hope this doesn't upset anyone that I ask here, but it's a legit question.
I bought my TF201 used from someone online a couple weeks ago, and sadly they had updated it to .21 before they shipped it to me. I really want to root it so I can use a few apps (the Joystick2Touch addon being my biggest "want"
) but I'm not sure how long it will be before a root option is figured out for the .21 update.
Is it worth going the unlock path and voiding my warranty, or is there hope for a root option for .21 in a decent timespan? If everyone thinks it's going to be a long time before a root option is available, I may just unlock it, but I'd be willing to wait a month or so for a root option if it's a good possibility there will be one.
Thanks in advance!