Stuck in boot loop, no recovery!

Search This thread

RandomNinja

Feb 1, 2014
Yesterday I'd left my phone in another room and when I went to get it before going to bed, it was stuck in a boot cycle. Originally I was able to access the recovery (4Ext recovery) and attempted a factory reset, but now I am unable to even boot in to recovery, and attempting a factory reset from the fastboot menu only sends it back in to a boot loop. Is there any way this is a software issue or battery issue rather than a memory issue? Anything else I should attempt?

Muneeb Saeed

Jul 17, 2013
Hafizabad
factory ruu

Yesterday I'd left my phone in another room and when I went to get it before going to bed, it was stuck in a boot cycle. Originally I was able to access the recovery (4Ext recovery) and attempted a factory reset, but now I am unable to even boot in to recovery, and attempting a factory reset from the fastboot menu only sends it back in to a boot loop. Is there any way this is a software issue or battery issue rather than a memory issue? Anything else I should attempt?

flash a factory ruu

Reactions: Odysseus1962

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    factory ruu

flash a factory ruu