Search This thread

XxAndroid

Jun 12, 2012
From previous experiance does best buy usually fill pre orders same time as at&t ? Please help me out i'm stresssssinggg..

Swiftks

Retired Forum Moderator
Mar 16, 2011
The Woodlands, TX
I'm literally about to call at&t and b!tch them out or copy and paste everyone's tracking info that ordered after me and be like wtf and demand compensation. I don't care if it gets me no where, it would make me feel a heck of a lot better. It's bs that someone who ordered today already has it shipped meanwhile people on the 6th or 7th are still backordered. NO excuse for this at all!!

Do it. I wanna know what the chat person says, since it won't conform to their script.... they'll be like "error, error, does not compute" and then their head will explode!!!

Sent from my Atrix

pinoymutt

Nov 7, 2008
SoCal
Yeah they bumped it to overnight.

(Sorry was replying to another post from my phone and forgot to quote).

And yes, the white one.

Sent from my SGH-I777 using Tapatalk

XxAndroid

Jun 12, 2012
Damn WHY DIDN'T I ORDER DIRECTLY FROM ATT. I better not have to with until the 28th with best buy.

kellen.brew

Jun 14, 2012
Only way to confirm getting excited for tomorrow. If I made an instore pre-order with ATT on the 6th should I be able to waltz into the store tomorrow and get my phone?

ferris2375

Aug 27, 2010
Don't believe the bull**** you read on blogs.

I ordered my GS3 pebble blue on the 18th and just got notified it shipped. Friday off...gonna be a great weekend with my new precious lol

vviper55

Jun 21, 2012
S3 shipped!

Hang in there everyone. They are shipping!

Attachments

• tracking.jpg
    tracking.jpg
    15 KB · Views: 251

primod808

Mar 5, 2011
TOYOHASHI
Google Pixel 3a
Go to att website to check status

Sorry to here a lot have pre-ordered early and still showing backordered i placed my order yesterday for the pebble blue i got an email from att today that delivered on june 28 so i went to check my status on the att website and to my surprise they shipped the phone today and i received fed ex confirmation number deliver set for tomorrow. Att really screwed this up big time for the early pre-order takers i'm assuming maybe there's more pebble blue colors then the white color s3. Good luck guys.

JavierP1

Jun 19, 2012
To me this is good news. All you fullas have gotta just go to bed, wake up tomorrow and then check your order status. My logic is telling me that they are fulfilling "all" the pre orders, they have thousands and thousands of orders to fill. Filling different Trucks going to different parts of the USA. There is no way to look at everyones statuses and put any conclusion on this yet. But tomorrow, then i understand if you ***** a bit if you still on back order. I ordered on the 19th, so anything would be a bonus to me so maybe its just easier for me to stomach.

I agree....

banquo372

Jun 20, 2012
i actually live pretty close to ft worth and i ordered around the 12th and still back ordered :( you guys making me saaaaaaaaaaaaaddddddd

hightechlive

Feb 15, 2006
i was giving up and went to a att to buy the hox and the manager said if i really wanted the galaxy 3 to wait to tommorrow and he may have them to sell would not give me 100% yes or no,but i was looking for to rooting the installing roms on the hox,i guess well see.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    This will be me at the AT&T store if I don't get my phone tomorrow. :mad:

PHO-10Jun23-234708.jpg
    It's true.. but copying their chat threads into a forum might just become a new MEME.

any other memes? :laugh:
    22360494.jpg
    We will receive when we receive, still not even late...........if not OK with you, cancel your order and move on already. Take up golf, shuffleboard, or whatever. Too many complaints for something we can't even complain about, quite yet!!

These posts are getting old. This thread is for speculating and discussing Release Date Info for the ATT S3. You do not have to come in here, so please, just stop with the high and mighty posts telling everyone to "calm down, get over it, get a hobby!"

I am not directing this at you specifically Nascar, sorry if you feel that way, but there are quite a few posts like yours and the condescending comments towards everyone like they are 3 years old are just too much.

If you dont want to read these specific posts, then do not come into the thread. Just ignore this thread and simply wait till you get yours, like you are telling everyone else. It is just taking some of the fun of speculating and discussing. Some people want to wait patiently, and have no problem with this, others want to discuss every little chat and phone conversation and dissect every word. IT is all in good fun and anticipation. Many people are so excited for this phone ,the get that kid at Christmas mentality and just want to talk about it, its not hurting anyone.

None of these "woah is me, where is my fine, gosh darnit I was told the 21st" posts are hurting anyone. They are fun to read and help pass the time. Just look at it like that.
    From what I have been told, pre-orders online should get theirs on the 22nd(friday) and in stores on the 25th(sunday)
    I plan on standing outside my ATT store one the 21st waiting. As the manager comes to open the doors, I will stare intensely at him, he will know why i'm there.