slick_rick

Sep 18, 2011
Immokalee/Tampa FL
Last edited:

slick_rick

Sep 18, 2011
Immokalee/Tampa FL
BUGS,
-Check bugs listed in sbrissen's CM11 thread here!

DONATIONS,
to molesarecoming
to D4rKn3sSyS
to jaybob413
to aaronpoweruser

If you would like to donate to me, thank you I appreciate it. However, consider donating to sbrissen
first as he is the real mastermind behind AOSP for our awesome device. Go give him a thanks here!

CREDITS,
AOSP/Google, Cyanogenmod, Goo, XDA, Krebsmilk, giannisgx89, Liquid,
AOKP, our users, supporters and donators, everyone who's helped us in the past,
heartfelt thanks to all of you!

Huge thanks,
sbrissen & codeworkx

Last edited:

sn0n

Jun 7, 2007
installing now

can't wait!!!
Edit:
During install it reads

script succeeded: result was [/system]

is this normal?

Last edited:

metaphysicalgx2

Sep 21, 2011
Can I dirty flash this over the 4.4 build from a couple days ago?

Sent from my SCH-I605 using xda app-developers app

slick_rick

Sep 18, 2011
Immokalee/Tampa FL
Reactions: BakedTator

Roland Deschain

Dec 11, 2008
North Miami Beach, FL
I will be flashing this the INSTANT that hybrid is added. I can't live without per-app DPI settings, haha. (Spoiled.)

Rick, can you confirm if needing to flash with CWM is going to be a long-term thing? (Or at least a requirement for the next release or two? If so, I will just switch recoveries now.)

Also, thanks for the work, broseph. Glad you're not abandoning us with the Note III being out and everything. :D

.shawn.

Aug 29, 2013
Well there goes my plan of waiting for touchwiz 4.3 lmao. If I do install this and I decide to revert to stock again to get touchwiz 4.3 this goes as it would for the aosp 4.3 builds? Just odin back and start fresh n clean to install the ota that is "supposed" to go out the 29th?

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk 2

---------- Post added at 12:00 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:59 AM ----------

Amazed no one has posted much on this...I am digging this ROM as-is right now...everything I have used/tested works great so far. Well done and keep it up :)

Thats awesome. The issue that always made me angry with 4.3's was the volume in calls and through speaker phine. How is it with the 4.4

viper31573

Aug 31, 2012
port st lucie
Well there goes my plan of waiting for touchwiz 4.3 lmao. If I do install this and I decide to revert to stock again to get touchwiz 4.3 this goes as it would for the aosp 4.3 builds? Just odin back and start fresh n clean to install the ota that is "supposed" to go out the 29th?

---------- Post added at 12:00 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:59 AM ----------

Thats awesome. The issue that always made me angry with 4.3's was the volume in calls and through speaker phine. How is it with the 4.4

if you take the OTA when it comes, you risk never being able to root your phone again. pretty sure the s4 still doesnt have root. you should just wait till the OTA is released and a rooted version is released.

nosit1

May 19, 2010
Arizona
Dirty flashed on the original 4.4 base. Had some FC's. Restored CWM backup, but lost all modem/IEMI settings. Reverted to TWRP to restore an older backup from that recovery. Got my signal back, then clean flashed this and restored my apps.

Aaand made an EFS backup. Never be caught without an EFS backup is the moral of the story. The home button preview is enough for me to take the time to flash it. Much appreciated. Anxiously awaiting the hybrid settings!

rippedwarrior69

Nov 2, 2009
Is cwm 6.0.4.3 the latest because that's what I used and mobile data got broke. I don't understand why it does that. Select apn is greyed out and wont let me select. Also under data usage there no option to turn on data.

Reactions: mfinlay04

wtoj34

Jan 28, 2012
San Antonio, TX
Thanks for this, I've been running the 11.14 build you posted in the pa 3.99 thread for a while now and it is rock solid. I'm gonna hold off flashing any newer builds until some of the features we all love from pa come in purely because I'm extremely content with this build. Only issue I've been having is no LTE which unfortunately I have never been able to get on aosp Roms. Thanks for your continued support for this phone its outstanding that we still get the latest and greatest Roms and it took like what. 1-2 weeks to get 4.4 running on this phone? Thank you so much man you are frikin awesome

maverixz

Jan 7, 2011
Midwest
Thanks for this, I've been running the 11.14 build you posted in the pa 3.99 thread for a while now and it is rock solid. I'm gonna hold off flashing any newer builds until some of the features we all love from pa come in purely because I'm extremely content with this build. Only issue I've been having is no LTE which unfortunately I have never been able to get on aosp Roms. Thanks for your continued support for this phone its outstanding that we still get the latest and greatest Roms and it took like what. 1-2 weeks to get 4.4 running on this phone? Thank you so much man you are frikin awesome

View seconded! Btw, I'm getting 4G signals very well.

mrbobo1

Aug 6, 2012
Dimondale

Here is something that's worked for me before to fix no 4g: go to dialer, dial *#*#4636#*#* , go to phone info, then change preferred network type dropdown to lte/CDMA auto. 4g should toggle on and you are good to go. I have found mine switched to something else a few times when I only had 3g.

wtoj34

Jan 28, 2012
San Antonio, TX
Here is something that's worked for me before to fix no 4g: go to dialer, dial *#*#4636#*#* , go to phone info, then change preferred network type dropdown to lte/CDMA auto. 4g should toggle on and you are good to go. I have found mine switched to something else a few times when I only had 3g.

The problem I'm having is a little different now. My whole data bar is just blank, I no longer get 3g, 1x, or lte. When in settings it asks me to insert a SIM card. The SIM card works fine however on my GNEX but for some reason this note is not picking it up. I'm starting to fear it's a physical issue :(

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    PARANOIDANDROID 4.3 BETA 1
    android-4.4.2_r2 KVT49L

1. DOWNLOAD THE LATEST ROM

http://goo.im/devs/aospa_legacy/i605

2. DOWNLOAD THE LATEST 4.4 PA GAPPS PACKAGE

http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=2397942

3. FACTORY RESET

4. FLASH ROM & GAPPS

Flash with the latest CWM recovery or else you'll lose your baseband!

5. ENJOY!

GERRIT
    AOSPA GIT
    AOSPA-LEGACY GIT
    THERE IS NO HYBRlD, PIE, OR HALO YET! EVERY TIME SOMEONE ASKS IF [INSERT FEATURE] IS HERE, A PUPPY DIES!
    BUGS,
    -Check bugs listed in sbrissen's CM11 thread here!

DONATIONS,
    to molesarecoming
    to D4rKn3sSyS
    to jaybob413
    to aaronpoweruser

If you would like to donate to me, thank you I appreciate it. However, consider donating to sbrissen
    first as he is the real mastermind behind AOSP for our awesome device. Go give him a thanks here!

CREDITS,
    AOSP/Google, Cyanogenmod, Goo, XDA, Krebsmilk, giannisgx89, Liquid,
    AOKP, our users, supporters and donators, everyone who's helped us in the past,
    heartfelt thanks to all of you!

Huge thanks,
    sbrissen & codeworkx
    Posting new builds tomorrow when I get some time. Having a small Thanksgiving dinner with my family before heading back up to school but I'll try and get them up. Stay tuned!

Sent from my SPH-L900 using Tapatalk 2
    Hey guys, will get a new build out soon as PA merges Halo. Sorry for being kinda AWOL lately, school has started back up so been busy lately. Should be around more as things settle down :)

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk