[Q] Jedi root live wallper not working

Search This thread

Derailme

Jan 28, 2014
New to rooting but successfully got jedi up and running and everything runs flawless....except for live wallpapers. Every time I try to select one I get "unfortunately, live wallpaper picker has stopped". Any help is appreciated. Also running Next 3d launcher if that helps at all. Thanks again.

Last edited:

Eric214

Oct 24, 2012
Philly
If you used Aroma you must select "Live Wallpaper picker" if it's an option, which it should be,

tomasitoc

Aug 21, 2008
California
New to rooting but successfully got jedi up and running and everything runs flawless....except for live wallpapers. Every time I try to select one I get "unfortunately, live wallpaper picker has stopped". Any help is appreciated. Also running Next 3d launcher if that helps at all. Thanks again.

I had the same issue when I was using Jedi.

What launcher are you using?
you need to at TW launcher first and then select the live wallpaper that you like, then switch back to whatever launcher you were using.

Derailme

Jan 28, 2014
I had the same issue when I was using Jedi.

What launcher are you using?
you need to at TW launcher first and then select the live wallpaper that you like, then switch back to whatever launcher you were using.

This does not work.......... I even did a fresh install of jedi..made sure live wallpaper was selected and i still get the same error......does anyone know a fix for this?????

EDIT::: FIXED ---- went into Jedi Rom Tricks app and selected advanced, wipe dalvik cache and rebooted and whamo it works now. Hope this helps anyone else with the issue.

EDIT 2:: SORTA fixed, in order to change to another live wallpaper i have to clear dalvik cache and reboot everytime.....lol.... i don't understand why this is...but...its a work around kinda.

Last edited:

devynbf

Oct 20, 2012
I think the Jedi rom has the "elevated sound mod".

That mod is known to mess up the live wallpaper setting.

Sent from my SM-N900T using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

Derailme

Jan 28, 2014
elect fromasch

love this rom.....just this live wallpaper thing is driving me crazy. cant figure out the app not to install to get it to work. arghghgh

Live Wallpaper Picker crashing for me too

This does not work.......... I even did a fresh install of jedi..made sure live wallpaper was selected and i still get the same error......does anyone know a fix for this?????

EDIT::: FIXED ---- went into Jedi Rom Tricks app and selected advanced, wipe dalvik cache and rebooted and whamo it works now. Hope this helps anyone else with the issue.

EDIT 2:: SORTA fixed, in order to change to another live wallpaper i have to clear dalvik cache and reboot everytime.....lol.... i don't understand why this is...but...its a work around kinda.

I can't even get it to work with your workaround. Definitely subscribing to this thread in case anyone knows a workaround. As one can see from my posts, I'm a n00b here. If using Jedi, can I switch to TW to make the change temporarily? If so, how, please?

Derailme

Jan 28, 2014
I can't even get it to work with your workaround. Definitely subscribing to this thread in case anyone knows a workaround. As one can see from my posts, I'm a n00b here. If using Jedi, can I switch to TW to make the change temporarily? If so, how, please?

I gave up...went to the Temasek cm11 rom. I just couldnt stand that i couldnt get live wallpaper to work. other than that i loved it.