[Q] 4K & 120 fps camera on D803

Search This thread

R*BOMB

Mar 1, 2014
Hi,

Been spending the last 3 days getting my phone all set up and fancy, and one of the things i would like to do is record both at 120 fps and in 4k on my D803. From what i could see all i needed was KitKat to do that... how ever all my attempts have so far resulted in boot loops. It has occurred to me that i might perhaps be missing something?

Is it even possible right now to have any of the camera mods that do 4k run on a d803? do i need a specific rom? (i've been using paranoidandroid)

Any guidance would be appreciated.

R*BOMB

Mar 1, 2014
I tried Xdaddeb's... looked promising. but alas.... still caught in a boot loop on the d803.

cyan pac

Jan 24, 2013
Sony Xperia 1 III
it has to be lg stock kitkat, not pa or cm, if you read the thread you would of seen that just letting you know, but i believe jinshur is working on a port for pa and cm roms

R*BOMB

Mar 1, 2014
it has to be lg stock kitkat, not pa or cm, if you read the thread you would of seen that just letting you know, but i believe jinshur is working on a port for pa and cm roms

Sorry -- To be honest... I have a very hard time reading instructions here... alot of things are abbreviated. Like Alot of things. And Firmware and ROM seem to be used interchangeably and in my world... they are not the same thing... but i still have not figured out if they are synonymous here :p

Its been a struggle so far but im starting to get the hang of it.

Thanks for the reply. Do you know if its possible to get stock kit kat on a d803?

R*BOMB

Mar 1, 2014
Just going to bump my last question here: is it possible to get stock kit kat on a d803?