Bad Benching results

Search This thread

Ernesto0023

Mar 11, 2012
Vienna
Hey Guys,

ive tested my LG G2 with Stock KitKat on it with Antutu and 3DMark. The results was really OK.
31.000 points in Antutu and about 15.000 points in 3DMark.

Now im running PardusHD-Rom, by the way its an awesome Rom, runs really smooth, fast and stable.
But the Benching Results are really bad, i know that benching ist not the real, but im asking why this happens:

With the Pardus HD Rom and the integrated Kernel i get about 16000 points in Antutu and 12000 points in 3DMark.

Anyone know why this is and how it could be fixed?

Ernesto0023

Mar 11, 2012
Vienna
I know what you mean, and the rom & kernel works fine but there must be a reason why for example in antutu the last scene runs with 35fps with this rom & kernel, and with more then 50fps with stock?!

I dont matter the result points, i just want to test if the apps and games are working fast like stock, with same fps.

Is there maybe another way to test that?

Ernesto0023

Mar 11, 2012
Vienna
Hey Fellas,

i fugured out what the reason for the bad results is: The governor in the Kernel.

It was set to ondemand, this is why the rom&kernel worked fine but the results in benching apps wasnt good.

Tried it with governor setting hyper and a little oc and see there, :D

Now i know that everything is ok with soft and hardware, now i will go and deinstall the benching software and get back to ondemand.

2 Thumbs up for the PardusHD Rom and the D... Kernel that comes with it.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    The fix is to stop eating your time on benchmarks and use your device, their pointless and a waste of time

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk