Search This thread

rob219

Jul 11, 2010
here and there
Google Pixel 7a

kindacrazyazn

Oct 18, 2010
Bay Area, CA
Nice find! I have a tablet on ICS and i was able to play with it already. It had some bugs but i am sure when it is out of beta it will be amazing. I already love the chrome desktop browser and having them both integrated with bookmarks and etc will be awesome.

rob219

Jul 11, 2010
here and there
Google Pixel 7a
Nice find! I have a tablet on ICS and i was able to play with it already. It had some bugs but i am sure when it is out of beta it will be amazing. I already love the chrome desktop browser and having them both integrated with bookmarks and etc will be awesome.

yeah, i also use it on my laptop wish i could set up the synce and such on here but its not there yet. but im a chrome user and being able to run it on something thats not on 4.0 yet is pretty nice even if its not fully built at this point. ive yet to run into any bugs as of yet, gonna keep ky eye out for a more fully functional build that can be ran on 2.3 phone and post it here if i do. i appreciate your thanks for posting this as well. (and anyone else thats may like this as well, sorry i cant thank every post)

thethird84

Jan 21, 2012
This was a great find, I think I'm going to try this out. Chrome is a great web browser. Even better to have the Android version before ICE comes to the ATRIX 2.

big ach

Sep 14, 2006
Florida!
This is not Chrome - this is Miren browser, just patched up to look like Chrome... Even when you first load it up, it says "Welcome to Miren browser" in a foreign language!

Reactions: dimmy1405

Darth_Reals

Apr 10, 2012
Moscow
www.youtube.com
Well, since it's not real Chrome, I'll put my effort here...

It's our stock browser except of the icon - the one is old Chromium (hate new 2d versions).

Just flash in CWM, no wipes.

Attachments

• Chromium.zip
    588.7 KB · Views: 1,532
  • Chromium.jpg
    Chromium.jpg
    147.4 KB · Views: 1,051
Last edited:

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    dont know if anyone has found this in another thread or on the web, but heres a link to a version of google chrome you can download without running ics 4.0 on our atrix 2 phone. i downloaded it and been messing around with it. it looks nice but doesnt have extension as you would finfld in a full version. check it out.

http://www.freshnewsarea.com/tricks/install-google-chrome-on-android-2-3-gingerbread-devices/
    Well, since it's not real Chrome, I'll put my effort here...

It's our stock browser except of the icon - the one is old Chromium (hate new 2d versions).

Just flash in CWM, no wipes.
    This is not Chrome - this is Miren browser, just patched up to look like Chrome... Even when you first load it up, it says "Welcome to Miren browser" in a foreign language!
    Its mine

I am the owner of this Blog. I have started this thread 14 - 15 days before. I am the original poster of this apk