[ROM][2/6][4.1.1] - CleanROM JL Beta 1 -★| Jellybean 4.1.1 | Clean | Fast! |★-

Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

xandr115

Nov 10, 2007
Los Angeles
Re: [ROM][2/6][4.1.1] - CleanROM JL Beta 1 -★| Jellybean 4.1.1 | Clean | Fast! |★-

Something else that's related and kind of weird: my phone stays paired to the head unit even if I'm not listening to anything off the phone (that's normal and not the weird part). Every once in a while the radio will mute and my headset will say that it's waiting for a voice command (that's the weird part). So, I think you're on the right track. Is the voice keyword part of google now?

edit: I found the setting in Google Now to turn it off. I'll test this afternoon.

There's also that cyberon voice commander I just disabled

Sent from my HTC One X using Tapatalk 2

HTC_Phone

Mar 20, 2010
Kansas City
Re: [ROM][2/6][4.1.1] - CleanROM JL Beta 1 -★| Jellybean 4.1.1 | Clean | Fast! |★-

There's also that cyberon voice commander I just disabled

Sent from my HTC One X using Tapatalk 2

I removed Cyberon entirely without a hitch. Granted I don't use my phone for stuff like that.

Sent from my HTC One XL using xda app-developers app

nhshah7

Feb 14, 2009
Boston

Just got this ROM installed. Was having permission problems with urdroid. Couldn't help but notice this while installing. What's it mean? Was it built off of an unofficial ROM?

4azymeze.jpg

Sent from my HTC One XL

Are you s-off? I've never seen that before either. (I haven't s-off'ed yet)

Sent from my HTC One X using xda app-developers app

The_Zodiac

Aug 28, 2010
Unknown

Are you s-off? I've never seen that before either. (I haven't s-off'ed yet)

I've noticed this on roms before. Possibly only this one. You would think if it actually worked it would prevent you from unchecking the box but maybe it works regardless

Sent from my HTC One XL using xda premium

belyle

Aug 9, 2010
Kent, WA
Something else that's related and kind of weird: my phone stays paired to the head unit even if I'm not listening to anything off the phone (that's normal and not the weird part). Every once in a while the radio will mute and my headset will say that it's waiting for a voice command (that's the weird part). So, I think you're on the right track. Is the voice keyword part of google now?

edit: I found the setting in Google Now to turn it off. I'll test this afternoon.

Tested with Google Now keyword recognition turned off. Still had the same issue last night. Going to test with Cybeon disabled and post back later.

Edit to add : With cybeon turned off, I get no more bluetooth interruptions.

Last edited:

ECEXCURSION

Aug 20, 2010
Minneapolis, MN
www.lego.com

Yeah I'm s-off now. Not sure if I was when I installed it or not. I guess I'm just special? No one else saw that screen during installation? Weird.

Sent from my HTC One X using xda premium

nhshah7

Feb 14, 2009
Boston

Yeah I'm s-off now. Not sure if I was when I installed it or not. I guess I'm just special? No one else saw that screen during installation? Weird.

SUPER special :p

GroovyGeek

Oct 11, 2010
Samsung Galaxy S23 Ultra

Again... Maps is not the problem. Something is broken in your custom rom installation . Try a closer stockish version

Sent from my HTC One XL using Tapatalk 2

This has been the debate all along, whether stock has the issue or not. We did have a few examples that claimed to be on stock. I personally have had the issue on both Viper and CR after clean installs

evanrich

Jun 18, 2010

I saw it too, only thing that doesn't work for me is Google now widget

Reactions: RichAHicks

alex2693836

Nov 12, 2012

I been having randoom reboots u.u

InflatedTitan

Jul 7, 2012
OnePlus 9 Pro

I would get a reboot when I would start downloading something.... Both on custom kernel and stock kernel... Plus I always do a 100% fresh install.. In my case I even ran a ruu, formatted my SD card and I still got 2 reboots when trying to download a ROM. Stock browser, then I tried boat browser

Sent from my One X using Tapatalk 2

dethpikil

Feb 26, 2011

amazing Rom. Added acid audio, and latest elemental vanilla; I am finally appreciating the HTC one x

Sent from my Evita

---------- Post added at 12:03 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:01 AM ----------

I've installed this Rom several times, I get the screen everytime as well. I am also soff

Sent from my Evita

WarRaven

May 13, 2007

Just for the record, in my case, rock solid Rom, no reboots nadda.

Tis good stuff Scott.

WR

johnmikins

Feb 18, 2009
Awesome ROM!

Been running this ROM since the 22nd and not one issue, by the way this is my first ROM since unlocking the phone! Nice job Scott :good:

Nate731

Feb 25, 2006
Springfield, IL
Installed Friday afternoon, manually rebooted a few times since to test IPL times. So far, I've sucessfully restored SMS and MMS messages to the DB, Solid Exchange ActiveSync connection, IMAP, etc. Have been on the phone 20 min today and used the HotSpot for about 10 min, and I'm still @ 89% battery. Very impressed! Keep up he good work, Scott!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    [ROM][2/6][4.1.1] - CleanROM JL Beta 1 -★| Jellybean 4.1.1 | Clean | Fast! |★-

CR-HOX-JLB.png

This is the fist official CleanROM Based on Jellybean for the HTC One X!

Its a beta release and its intent is to test stability and performance. JL Stands for Jellybean Lite!

Features
    • Based on 3.17.661.2 OTA
    • Heavily debloated but no Aroma installer.
    • /system/ is R/W
    • Boot.img is unsecured (adb remount capabilities)
    • Performance tuned
    • APN's for AT&T and Net10. Any others will need to be added manually.
    • MD5: A7E6AA6C903378659D825DA97099A08F

Notes
    • Please test and report any bugs in a clear and concise manner.
    • Download from a PC and transfer to phone.
    • This is a beta test

Thanks
    • TelusHTCHero - Grabbing and posting the OTA HERE
    • lauterm - For helping me find the OTA that TelusHTCHero posted HERE
    • flar2 - For write Protection remove module found HERE

Download HERE

Hit Thanks!

Thanks!

-Scott
    Oh one last thing...
    This ROM had 485 downloads... I got 58 Thanks in the OP.

Can yall help a brother out with the Thanks button?
    Still behind schedule but this full build will be priority one tonight and through out the day tomorrow.

I tried this weekend but ran out of steam.

Hox is next up on the list

Then SGS3.... Then I am gonna dissapear for a week :p

You sir are the man!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thank you and the entire community thanks you!

We shall have CleanROM 6.0 soon!