[APP] Multi Window Manager 1.3.1

Search This thread

bjbinc

Mar 29, 2012
Glennville, Ga
play.google.com

HIGHLY RECOMMEND WATCHING THE VIDEO TO SEE HOW TO USE THIS

THIS APP REQUIRES JB 4.1.2 & ROOT ACCESS

If you don't want to root, or don't have JB 4.1.2, check out Multi Window Shortcuts

Samsung has added a new multi window feature to a few of their Jelly Bean devices. However...there is only a limited set of apps compatible with this new feature.
Using this Multi Window Manager, you can enable ANY app to take advantage of this awesome new feature.

Compatible with:
Note
Note 2
Note 10.1
GS3

Check out the Pro version for these additional features:
- Create shortcuts on your homescreen to open apps or web bookmarks in windowed mode
- Set custom window sizes for shortcuts
- Open multiple instances of some apps from shortcuts created through the app (This is limited by whether or not a particular app permits multiple instances...I've yet to find an internet browser that allows this, however there are many other useful apps that do allow it)
- Fast reboot...cuts reboot time to less than half that of a normal reboot. Phones (Note, Note 2, GS3) can apply changes with no reboot at all!
- Detect new app installs and either prompt to enable multi window, or enable it automatically.
- Backup and restore your enabled apps list

Big thanks to xperiacle for figuring this out and to thegios for the idea.

Get it from the Play Store

Get Pro Key

Last edited:

bjbinc

Mar 29, 2012
Glennville, Ga
play.google.com
Re: [APP] Multi Window Manager 1.3 Beta 1

Thank you. But it is crashing when trying to use multi window as well when editing the apps to use it. Specially removing apps from the list.

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Tapatalk 2

What is crashing? FlashBarService or the Multi Window Manager? Also, removing apps from what list?

Sent from my GT-N8013 using Tapatalk HD

bjbinc

Mar 29, 2012
Glennville, Ga
play.google.com
Reactions: wh1t3w0lf

grgsiocl

Nov 9, 2009
Kurnool, Andhra Pradesh
@OP did you found teh solution for Flashbar FC with odex...i tried to day as wll with the APK from playstore...still the same issue...applications can be scrolled on flashbar, but once you click any app, then the flashbarservice FC

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

HIGHLY RECOMMEND WATCHING THE VIDEO TO SEE HOW TO USE THIS

THIS APP REQUIRES JB 4.1.2 & ROOT ACCESS

If you don't want to root, or don't have JB 4.1.2, check out Multi Window Shortcuts

Samsung has added a new multi window feature to a few of their Jelly Bean devices. However...there is only a limited set of apps compatible with this new feature.
    Using this Multi Window Manager, you can enable ANY app to take advantage of this awesome new feature.

Compatible with:
    Note
    Note 2
    Note 10.1
    GS3

Check out the Pro version for these additional features:
    - Create shortcuts on your homescreen to open apps or web bookmarks in windowed mode
    - Set custom window sizes for shortcuts
    - Open multiple instances of some apps from shortcuts created through the app (This is limited by whether or not a particular app permits multiple instances...I've yet to find an internet browser that allows this, however there are many other useful apps that do allow it)
    - Fast reboot...cuts reboot time to less than half that of a normal reboot. Phones (Note, Note 2, GS3) can apply changes with no reboot at all!
    - Detect new app installs and either prompt to enable multi window, or enable it automatically.
    - Backup and restore your enabled apps list

Big thanks to xperiacle for figuring this out and to thegios for the idea.

Get it from the Play Store

Get Pro Key
    Wow, must of missed that one, google play or here?

thanks

The play store

Sent from my GT-N8013 using Tapatalk HD
    I use the version that came up with omega rom. But randomly app list bar removes my apps. I try to reput back. but that repeaed erasing my list again..
    Unfortunately, there are no solution on this. Not even the creator can solve this. :)
    Guess just have to deal with it...
    No one can help....:)

* same problem happen to me since the first day.

Here you go.
    . Not good when I was using 4.1.2 . This one is better https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.bjbinc.mwmphone , it need xposed frame work from here http://dl.xposed.info/latest.apk

Thank you, fine sir. You are a gentleman and a scholar! :good: